Found a new DIY Shop in Australia, and wanted to let you guys know

Did that, nothing happened except my page closed. Alternatively referred to as Control+W and C-w , ^w , Ctrl+W is a keyboard shortcut often used to close. It did that, but what was the point? I didn’t need a page closed.

3 Likes

Thank you for the nightmares that he gave us!

4 Likes

3 Likes

Yes, I used to side with VE on the issue too… BUT, when Covid first became a thing and we were all in lockdown, VE changed their policy for a while and SHIPPED to SA again. During that time I got 2 deliveries from them without issue. Then, just as suddenly, they stopped again. When I enquired why, they said it was just temporary to help out people during lockdown.

I call BS and reckon it was because people in SA couldn’t visit the B&M so they were losing money.

Lots of other vape shops ship to me from pretty much every state. It’s only VE who has stuck with the refusal.

4 Likes

A bit silly on VE part if that’s the case.

4 Likes

Thanks for the post @SessionDrummer. Had a real quick look and got excited when I saw they sold SSA but got disappointed just as quick when I saw they didn’t sell the Cola or the Ripe Cherry. I’d made notes about those 2 in particular for that Cherry Cola recipe and now that Chefs have thrown in the towel, I’m still on the lookout for a place to get me some SSA.

Besides the Cola and Cherry, I still have the Caramel Biscuit, Shortbread Biscuit, Apple Pinata, Cheesecake on Graham and the Honeycomb Crumble Type on my wishlist. Liquid DIY do have the Clotted Cream though but I was hoping I could get more than just that one. Oh well, the hunt continues. Cheers brother…

5 Likes

@Dardy hit the owner up here… …

@liquidDIY

4 Likes

@Dardy don’t hesitate to hit James up about specific flavors, as he’s a great guy to deal with, and honest. He did mention high shipping rates. From the VC …

He’s also created some 12% discount codes. From the VC again …

9 Likes

Thanks Derek. Funny, I always imagined you as a Bob, Hank, Jim or Shane sort of guy :grin:. Anyways, have made a note to contact James and will more than likely do it while I have a lazy Sunday afternoon at my disposal tomorrow. Thanks again for looking after me and the “family” here. As I’ve said before @SessionDrummer, “your blood’s worth bottling” mate. Have a good one.

7 Likes

Hehe, thank you very much @Dardy.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve tried to open an account twice now but on both occasions the 4 digit verification number doesn’t download to the email?

5 Likes

@Gazza7 it’s not just you, same issue here. I’ll email him and let him know.

4 Likes

I was getting the code sent, but it wasn’t validating it when I typed it in, and every subsequent time, the code never worked.

So you never received the code ?

4 Likes

@Gazza7 I passed this onto James. I also tried to RE-register, and the FIRST code I was emailed didn’t work. I was then immediately sent a second one, that did.

James said if you, or anyone is having issues, to please hit them up via their contact form, and they will get back to you ASAP.

4 Likes

Hi dear Gazza7!

Please accept our apologies!
If you could please send us an email or just fill the contact us section of our website we will try our best to fix it ASAP!

Cheers,
James

7 Likes

Hi Dardy!

If you could please contact us via our email or just fill the contact us section on our website definitely we will try our best to source those missing SSA flavours!

Cheers,
James

6 Likes

Initially no and sorry my mistake 6 digit.

However I’ve tried subsequently another three times and although I’m now receiving the email it’s coming up as an invalid number when I type it in or it just loads up with another number which doesn’t work either?
I’ll have to contact the vendor as he suggests.

3 Likes

Hey @Liquid_DIY (James), thanks for taking the time to sign over here. I know @Dardy, @Gazza7 and others will enjoy it. Welcome (back), to ELR mate.

5 Likes

I thought that was why they moved their distro hub to Melbourne yet they still too scared to ship to S.A when other S.A vendors like V4L do no issues lol

5 Likes

Eventually I managed to open an account.
I didn’t order much but wanted to try some Duomei flavours especially. And the owner seems like a decent bloke who was trying to help.

I’ll get into trouble but it is Christmas (nearly) so I’m hoping for some leniency.

Edit… I should add @SessionDrummer discount code worked for 12% off.

8 Likes