Found a new DIY Shop in Australia, and wanted to let you guys know

@Gazza7 I passed this onto James. I also tried to RE-register, and the FIRST code I was emailed didn’t work. I was then immediately sent a second one, that did.

James said if you, or anyone is having issues, to please hit them up via their contact form, and they will get back to you ASAP.

4 Likes

Hi dear Gazza7!

Please accept our apologies!
If you could please send us an email or just fill the contact us section of our website we will try our best to fix it ASAP!

Cheers,
James

7 Likes

Hi Dardy!

If you could please contact us via our email or just fill the contact us section on our website definitely we will try our best to source those missing SSA flavours!

Cheers,
James

6 Likes

Initially no and sorry my mistake 6 digit.

However I’ve tried subsequently another three times and although I’m now receiving the email it’s coming up as an invalid number when I type it in or it just loads up with another number which doesn’t work either?
I’ll have to contact the vendor as he suggests.

3 Likes

Hey @Liquid_DIY (James), thanks for taking the time to sign over here. I know @Dardy, @Gazza7 and others will enjoy it. Welcome (back), to ELR mate.

5 Likes

I thought that was why they moved their distro hub to Melbourne yet they still too scared to ship to S.A when other S.A vendors like V4L do no issues lol

5 Likes

Eventually I managed to open an account.
I didn’t order much but wanted to try some Duomei flavours especially. And the owner seems like a decent bloke who was trying to help.

I’ll get into trouble but it is Christmas (nearly) so I’m hoping for some leniency.

Edit… I should add @SessionDrummer discount code worked for 12% off.

8 Likes

After I placed my order I received an email from James stating they normally throw in a random 10ml bottle when someone spends over $50 but as I had experienced some trouble I could choose what I wanted.
As I didn’t even spend $50 I thought that was very generous and definitely unexpected.

I hope he made a little profit out of me!

7 Likes

@Gazza7 that’s how they operate. First class.

3 Likes

I just wanted to give a shout out to James from Liquid DIY for his customer service. I appreciate he’s trying to grow his business but to my way of thinking he’s going about it the right way.

I made my choice for the generous and unwarranted freebie I was offered but unfortunately my email seems to have Covid too as it’s working intermittently. Therefore he didn’t receive my request in time and posted out a different one. The email decided to work this morning so I received his apology for this. So I received an apology for him sending out a concentrate that I’m not entitled to in the first place.

Personally I just get the right vibe from this bloke and as I say I know he’s really trying to make his business presence felt but to me anyway customer service goes a long way.

I can only say I’m not receiving any inducements to post this and can’t prove it but I’m honestly not. Simply credit where credit is due. Therefore I would suggest that particularly (but not only) vapers in Australia give his business a go and just see if they’re as happy as I am.

10 Likes

I couldn’t agree more @Gazza7.

3 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Liquid_lothario.

3 Likes

Hey Peeps. :woozy_face:

4 Likes

What’s up @MixMastarMike23.

2 Likes

Not much buddy, Came in yesterday but other profile, Silkier, this is My main one on ELR Chat… Were u from Drummer?

4 Likes

Drummin’ in Tax Free Delaware.

5 Likes

Lol Delaware, Just a short trip From West Australia

3 Likes

If you zoom out far enough on the map, we’re RIGHT next to each other.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

LOL … Wha brings u to an Aus page?/. What’s some other good pages on here which are active? So over ELR chat.

2 Likes

Hi @MixMastarMike23 things can be a bit quiet here during the day for us Aussies, generally things pick up in the pm.
The most recent topics are listed as “Latest” at the top of the page…

and if you don’t wan’t to comment but want to follow a topic, select “watching” or “tracking” at the bottom of the page…

Hope that helps a bit :+1:

6 Likes