Free Choice Vaping in Australia is dead

Bloody Jacquie Lambie, she had a poll the other day about this and the poll votes said No don’t vote for it & she still voted yes!
What’s the point of telling these people anything?
They just do what they want anyway.

I’m soooo done with the major parties too this whole situation has me really angry and disappointed and so sad for the industry.

Even more so now they’ve ditched the prescriptions, yes that great new Vapers can access it more easily but they have screwed the industry.
It’s been suggested that they look into sort of recompense for losing their businesses being shut down and I for one would support that 100%.

5 Likes

Yeah it’s the age old conundrum isn’t it? Don’t like or trust any of them but you’ve got to vote for someone. I know I could just turn up,get my name crossed off the list and walk out to avoid the fine but I’ve always thought I can’t complain about policies if I haven’t used my vote and had my say. Labor were supposed to be for the average Joe but that boat has sailed.
Truth is none of them listen or care and just downright lie once elected so my vote means nothing anyway. I have on occasion watched snippets of the joke that’s called debate in Parliament and it honestly reminds me of school kids at play time. Shouting, finger pointing and constantly shifting blame becomes tiresome and these people are our elected for the good of the country.
God help us.

4 Likes

100% agreed @Gazza7.

4 Likes

I feel exactly the same way :roll_eyes::woman_facepalming::face_with_spiral_eyes:

4 Likes

:sob::sob: for the industry& those in it :sob::sob:

7 Likes

8 Likes

Very sorry to see these posts @Sevencasper. Very…

6 Likes

13 Likes

Wow…I hope all of you ban together and keep the liquid flowing. This is crazy. Im so sorry

6 Likes

To all the Aussie Vapers and DIY’ers, I think we only have one option to do anything about these pathetic anti vape laws. We need to band together, join forces and start our own political party.

How does “The Great Vape Party” sound to you?

Unfortunately, the only thing I know about politics is that it turns my stomach :face_vomiting:

7 Likes

Anything named Vape will not be taken seriously I’m afraid. mark buttface has tarnished vaping so badly that I really do not think it will recover in any short time frame at all.

You would have to go with a health platform, I think Health Reform would be great & vaping could fit in that but I’m sure not up to it - I would most definitely support such a party as there are very slim pickings and have been for a while.

5 Likes

And now a flavour shop……

I don’t know what the full story is but flavours have been seized by customs over past months and some are saying that this is a reflection of that, due to the inability to continue to be able to import :woman_shrugging:

Email received today….

6 Likes

One of my go to suppliers since I started, sad day indeed. Not much of anything that I’d want left anywhere now. I’m gonna make one last order, then I guess when my liked flavours are gone it will be some whacky recipes till the end of days.

6 Likes

You guys can’t even import flavors??

5 Likes

Definitely not if they’re anything to do with vaping and it appears the government has assumed that all concentrates are part of the scourge of vaping.
It was always going to be a grey area as how do legitimate always have been non vaping businesses survive. I suppose they can apply for some sort of exemption and have to prove they’re a bakery or whatever?
I’m unsure but it certainly appears that all concentrates that are found at the border are being stopped regardless of their destination. I would assume that the government had existing vape supply businesses earmarked already as our population (especially kids) are dropping like flies due to this heinous act. None die from smoking though.
Please excuse my sarcasm.

6 Likes

I don’t think so, it seems pretty locked down.

5 Likes

Nope. The current government are insistent in shutting down the entire industry. They do not want any vape products manufactured here whatsoever.

4 Likes

Well I thought I’d stock up a bit more too but the main flavours I stocked up on last year that I have used a bit of are sold out :woman_shrugging:

I guess I could buy some randoms but I’m not really mixing at the moment.

3 Likes

Wow …I am shocked , what are most people doing?? Like will you guys amd gals continue to mix for yourselves until your out of Something like Flavors?? @marsh8 @Woftam

4 Likes

What about Vg and PG ?? They are banning that as well

3 Likes