Freemax Launches RBA Deck for M Pro Tank

I can’t wait to get my hands on some of these, I haven’t found anybody stocking these yet, would like to pick up a few of them before the shipping ban;

10 Likes

Definitely gotta get me a few of those. If it is anything like the first one they did for the Fireluke it is gonna be excellent.

6 Likes

i have a Twister kit, the very first version. would that fit that tank ?

4 Likes

Definitely have to get me a few of these decks, hurry up and release it!

4 Likes

i have a feeling thaat these companies are saving stuff that they pretty much know can be shipped, for later on. jmo

4 Likes

The Twister kit uses the smaller mesh tank from Freemax, this is only for the larger Maxus or mesh pro

5 Likes

Should work in the og fireluke since it and the pro/ pro mesh are coil compatible.

7 Likes

Nice! I didn’t know about this one. I’m a huge RBA fan. I have the original one still for those tanks. It takes up a lot of room though and the airflow holes are massive. This one looks better.

I’m so glad to see companies making these again.

8 Likes

I’d like a smaller one for those tanks. The original Fireluke RBA is huge.

8 Likes

No, the twister kit came with the Fireluke 2 tank, which is smaller and takes different coils which I think were called the TX coils :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Yeah me too, but Big Launch day hoopla and none available even from FreeMax :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

So I’m a little bit excited about this… Ok a lot excited! :smiley:
Is there a prize for the first person to find a supplier?

7 Likes

You bet @KiwiPete :tada: but only if you tell me First :wink:

5 Likes

LOL… Your on! :+1: (We might have to get our orders in before @mjag buys them all)

5 Likes

I swear your a mind reader :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

How much does freemax charge for shipping to you? For me it’s $30 USD to New Zealand.

4 Likes

Don’t think I’ve ever ordered directly from FreeMax, but just tried a checkout to see shipping,
Seems like they don’t take PayPal either, dead end :man_shrugging:
Also tried a checkout using Credid Card, no option to ship to US :thinking:

6 Likes

At checkout my only option is paypal

6 Likes

Oh yeah, I stated that incorrectly

Let me re- phrase that,
They Do take PayPal and let me checkout but the dead end was when it came up with a notice “No Shipping options available to that address”
So it appears they are not shipping to US :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Wow, sorry to hear that! Looks like they are pulling the pin early. I’m picking they don’t want to get pinged with refunds or returned goods? :frowning_face:

3 Likes