Freemax Launches RBA Deck for M Pro Tank

Still shows unavailable. I sure hope they allow us to order before the ban goes into effect.

3 Likes

Did you use the main site or the USA site?
Not much on the US except the Fireluke 2 and their coils.

3 Likes

Yeah, checked that too. There’s never much on the US site for some reason. Still showing unavailable at FreeMax Chyna site :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Their site has it available now but none on US side. Anyone know of anyway to get it shipped to USA cause it won’t let me. Can’t find it anywhere else atm either.

3 Likes

if they actually have any to sell, they will get them to FT etc, real quick. IF

4 Likes

Best bet is to email CS USA. Should get a approximate date. You can make your decision who you buy from then.

5 Likes

Coming SOON…

3 Likes

I just Pre Ordered 3 rba coils from Sourcemore.
for the price, I’ll take a gamble they ship before the shipping ban.
My guess is they will be available very soon :ok_hand:

4 Likes

You k ow looking closely this one should vape pretty nice. I got 3 of the TFV18 ones from China. There’s just a large hole straight up the middle. Looking at it, I thought to myself “They could’ve easily incorporated inserts”. It’s a lot of airflow. I’ve usually enjoyed honeycomb airflow because it adds a bit of restriction and smoothes everything out.

I pre-ordered mine too. I probably have more RBAs than most people have tanks lol. If I see them for any tank I have, I have to have it.

6 Likes

I wonder why they were only six bucks and change for me? Maybe we’re in different countries or something.

4 Likes

This may make me want to try building again.

4 Likes

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Freemax-M-Pro-RBA-Coil.html

Ack realized not in stock.

4 Likes

No they don’t ship to US. I emailed them and asked lol

4 Likes

Who doesn’t ship to the US? Ah nvm. Freemax I’m presuming.

4 Likes

I’m beginning to get impatient. Any idea when these are coming out? Pre ordered some…fingers crossed.

3 Likes

Yeah I hear ya @scifoc, I have them pre-ordered too, as soon as I get a shipping confirmation, I’ll update :ok_hand:

2 Likes

We ordered from the same place.:laughing:

4 Likes

Just pre-ordered from sourcemore too, how did almost 3 weeks go by before doing so? Life is but a blur :grin:

4 Likes

I’ve pre ordered things from Sourcemore before that had me waiting 3 months. People stateside had their new item way before I did.

3 Likes

Looking on FT - it shows their pre-order ETA as 4/10/2021

3 Likes