Freemax Launches RBA Deck for M Pro Tank

I ordered from a Chinese distribution company who sells retail. Mine is in the mail system but hasn’t reached the States yet. I have a USPS tracking number.

5 Likes

That’s great. Hope it shows up quick.

5 Likes

Great to hear, what site is it?

5 Likes

4 Likes

HA! Still showing it’s in China. Ordered the 24th of March. Got to be on a big bird soon.

3 Likes

@Rocky02852 Sourcemore shows the RBA deck in stock :muscle:

I emailed them asking when my order will ship and they said mine has to ship to Hong Kong as like an idiot I ordered other stuff that is in the HK warehouse.

Can’t wait, anyone have one yet?

3 Likes

No, my order still says Processing
:man_shrugging:
Hopefully I get a shipping confirmation soon ? I ordered 3 of the rba’s on a separate order.

3 Likes

Got notice that mine from Sourcemore has shipped…

6 Likes

Mine shipped today also :+1:

4 Likes

Same here.

6 Likes

I got my shipping notice too, now the wait begins…hurry up :grin:

5 Likes

It’s getting closer…

April 20, 2021, 4:04 pm
Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
AVENEL, NJ 07001
Shipping Partner: DHL ECOMMERCE
Your item departed a shipping partner facility at 4:04 pm on April 20, 2021 in AVENEL, NJ 07001.

7 Likes

You dog, mine hasn’t updated yet lol.

7 Likes

Mine either. I ordered two of them and picked the cheapest option for shipping. I don’t follow the tracking every day so hopefully they just show up some day.

6 Likes

At my local post office today, should be delivered tomorrow :muscle::dash::beers: Won’t be home until tomorrow night though :sob: Gotta fake covid to get home right when it arrives :grin:

5 Likes

Currently cleaning, will install a single coil in one and a dual coil in the other

4 Likes

Dual 3mm 3core AVS claptons, so far this is really tasty but the airflow is tighter than I would like, running the airflow wide open.

Tried a single oct-core 4mm but I am going to rewick as I don’t think I thinned out the tails enough.

I am going to drill out one of the decks to see if I can get more air, so far that is my biggest gripe.

5 Likes

Try 2.5mm coil/s, should increase your air quite a bit.

6 Likes

Might give that a shot.

I did slightly drill out the other deck, not much room as the honeycomb holes are pretty close together. Used a smaller single 3.5mm hex core and placed the coil about 1 or 2mm higher. Hasn’t made much of a difference in airflow.

If you have the original fireluke RBA with the velocity deck that is still excellent and much more airflow. The new deck does have very good flavor with the dual coil setup, still going to mess with it more.

5 Likes

Actually the og is too airy for me. If this one fits the og fireluke I’ll pickup a couple for the stash.

6 Likes