Freemax Launches RBA Deck for M Pro Tank

I just got the RBA section for the TFV18 along with the tank. Not one to rush out and buy any Smok products a friend convinced me it was really good. I have to say he wasn’t kidding, it is delicious and co made with Wotofo at least regarding the RBA section. Added bonus the blue is a near perfect match for my blue Centaurus

6 Likes

I got my M-Pro RBA’s in today, thanks for posting up your pics and thoughts @mjag, now that airflow issue has my a little concerned :worried:
I got one of 3 cleaned and ready to build, but no time tonight.
I picked up the Prince RBA when it first came out, got it squirreled away here somewhere, may have to pull that one back out :+1:
It was nice when Smok used to include an rba section with there tanks…

7 Likes

Never had the Prince or the RBA for it but this one for the TFV18 is new, looks like this

It really reminds me of rhe QP Fatality deck and the flavor is as good to boot.

Let me know what you think of the Mesh Pro RDA, the flavor is definitely tasty and I am getting use to the airflow, just a little tighter than I prefer

7 Likes

The Prince was the 12, I never picked up the 18, but now you got me wanting it :rofl:
Liking the look of that airflow Ho :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Well that might be an accurate description of me, I prefer playa instead of Ho :grin:

4 Likes

Just saw this post. Im ordering one, nope I am NOT ordering one I live in Canada and apparently we don’t have them here. Well that’s kinda depressing. Crap.

5 Likes

China won’t ship to Canada? Will take about 3 week’s.

5 Likes

I think we all ordered from China on this thread. I know Rocky and I got them from Sourcemore.com in China, took about 10 days to get.

6 Likes

I wonder why my shit always takes longer. I think I pre ordered the same time you did and mine hasn’t been scanned in the US yet. You’ve had yours for 10 days now or whatever.

Some guy was on Reddit saying how fast shipping was from a site in Greece. He claimed 24 to 38 hours after they sent it. I decided to try it out. My package has been in transit for 2 weeks. It’s always like this it seems like. Luck of the draw I guess.

6 Likes

That sucks, have no idea why. I have a package coming from Florida that hasn’t updated in a week, no clue why but all this shit has me wondering.

5 Likes

Florida is pretty disfunctional when it comes to shipping. Have had 3 orders from US suppliers ship through there and took 3-4 weeks. Products shipped off West Coast only around 10 days

5 Likes

I tried a couple of single coils in this new deck and the flavor is just okay. Oh well, it was worth a shot. I’m sure dual coils will probably vape better.

First I tried a 3mm coil and next a 3.5mm coil. I think I should’ve gone up to 4mm or 4.5 like I did in the TFV16 RBA. Looking down inside, I can see the outside row of dots on one side is bypassing my coil. I might just give up on the idea of a single coil in this for now. Like I said, dual coils of regular size will probably still vape better.

7 Likes

Using 28x2-40 3.5-7wraps SS. .17 ohm. Two coils. Tastes great.

3 Likes

I’m using almost exactly the same coil but in N80 and 8 wraps. It feels like there’s too much air in the mix on mine. That’s good that you like it though. Is your coil hovering over the deck closely or did you go with longer legs?

4 Likes

Cut the legs at 6mm. If I remember right coil legs bottomed on deck. Coil legs raised so you can’t see them. So I would have to say they are set higher and set directly over the air intake holes.
Had to unscrew the deck and look. There is a lot of air. As much as the SMOK. That gets controled at the air flow ring.

3 Likes

I just now noticed you posted “two coils”. I need to slow down and read sometimes.

4 Likes

Almost time to change cotton and burn off the gunk.

5 Likes