From Baking to Vaping

I just bought some Biscuit INW from ECX about a month ago. Who told you it was no longer available?

Also, I third the recco for the Muscle Shoals docu. It’s a good one. :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

They still have Biscuit listed at Bull City Vapor.I would think that is one of the more popular concentrates.

you rock OZO thank you so very much :slight_smile: psttt… old Country singer from way back when LOL

1 Like

I would think a Double Chocolate (CAP) , a Vanilla Bean Ice Cream from someone ?, and then tweak in some Cookie (FA) would be a great start to an oreo with ice cream.Maybe a custard instead of Cookie (FA) ?
I only have cheap flavors for the most part, and some of them suck on their own [finger tasting], but mixed properly they mostly work…
I also lack in the mod and tank department, unlike most of you with a hundred options of great toys…I started on a couple of Itaste MVP’s, and changed to a couple of Kanger Subox mini’s with extra tanks and a dozen RBA’s when it came out, and only build/vape single coils, but I like them, so much, I just ordered a Kanger TopBox mini.
You folks are light years [9.4607 x 10 to the 12th power] ahead of the little vape cloud I live in, and probably taste flavors I only dream of. The greatest thing I faced, without knowing, was mixing my nicotine at too high % and giving me a burnt taste…when I thought it was my coil or wick. I began with store-juice at 24mg…and it got me off the analogs…after almost 60yrs…and I am so grateful…but these days I am good with 6% nic, even less.
I was also fortunate to find this site, via the e-liquid calculator…daath, you don’t know how many people you made happy when I stopped tormenting all the folks on the [gun] forums after you accepted me here to bother new people…I am eternally in debt to you, Brother.

1 Like

There is 1 error :
Product is no longer available
« Back

From INW website…just now.

2 Likes

That’s no good! If they’ve discontinued it, it’s time to stock up while the distributors still have some! I’ve just sent an email to customer service asking.

3 Likes

@BoyHowdy I live in Nashville for a reason. I am not a musician, but I play. I have famous musicians all around me, and many that are not known…but incredible…and there are so many here to respect. [some not so much]. My insurance agent is co-owner and the son of FAME’s founder. I have been to FAME many times and I can assure you that it is truly a magical place, and I have been to many other recording studios. No need to thank me, Brother, I am just another one of us that lives on this tiny rock…floating through space and time. :hourglass_flowing_sand:

@Amy2 Yeah, my tummy sure shows that I love to cook…I, of course, never eat it…it’s just contagious and jumps on me without consent.:notes:
I’m not sure what a good night’s sleep is, but surely you own a smart phone,eh? Use a ‘notes’ app on your phone, and then just speak what you want into it…recipes, dreams, etc. I do it all the time, up and down letting the cats in the room, out of the room, in the room,…or just getting up to pee. The cats would run off with my pen as a toy, eat or shred the paper…:cat2: What creams…related to your nursing?
P.S. Look for the option to go try some .32 H&Rmagnum

@zigz Thanks, I will check ECX I will see if they have something else I need…just can’t buy it alone, then shipping.
Bet I can find [something]…what do you think?

@BoyHowdy Thanks, will do the same at Bull City.

@authormichellehughes Yeah, I am too young to have seen you then, but I heard you on an 8-track…and I saw you on an OLD Church St. recording studio promo poster…

1 Like

That was a little before my time :slight_smile: Did work with Justin Tubbs a few years though LOL

1 Like

I was just jackin’ with you, Darlin. I still love you anyway…EVEN THOUGH in your last novel I didn’t agree with how it turned out. :weary: I pray you don’t hold that against me…and to put your mind at rest…I do remember you on cassette…teehee. Right on, write on, vape on, and bake on…I hope we see more of each other…recipes never die !!!

2 Likes

Here is a Blueberry Pairings page Yumo but BB Pizza Idk ??? Hey I have Pizza TFA should I even try ??? I have only vaped Pineapple pizza and it was weird But good !!!

http://www.blueberrycouncil.org/blueberry-cooking-tips/flavor-pairings/

1 Like

Nashville is a great place to be if you love music.I live 90 miles north in Cadiz , Ky and spent a great deal of Time from Evansville, Indiana to Memphis ,Tennesse.I have seen some great artists like Chet Atkins , Aerosmith ,Levon Helm, to Rob Zombie and ZZ top.From Bluegrass at the Ryman to Rock at the now gone Starwood amphitheater.:sunglasses:

I used to spend some time in Memphis as well either fishing the Mississippi or punching holes in paper with Tom and Lynn Givens at Rangemaster.Last I heard they no longer have the indoor range at Elvis Presley’s old racquetball court.:cry:
I enjoyed going down to Beale Street sampling some blues but it wasn’t the safest place in the world by any stretch.They don’t call it the Mogadishu on the Mississippi for nothing!:scream:

The best of times was always at the small venues not knowing the artists.I no longer make it to many of the music festivals like I once did.:persevere:

1 Like

Which Novel hon? Recipes live on forever … agreed :slight_smile:

well a sweet pizza would kinda be like the stuff at Papa John’s ?

1 Like

@authormichellehughes You know, that one where they fall in love. :grin: [jk]

I make a pineapple/Canadian bacon pizza pretty regularly. Even sliced or cubed pork loin and brown sugar, they are kinda sweet, but I cooked the pork in spices …including turmeric. I make a lot of things that clean out the fridge. I cook way more than two of us can eat.

@Amy2 I can’t even put blueberry pizza in my head as a flavor.

@BoyHowdy The Starwood was great, still vacant. Lots of great music in Memphis and Nashville…but all over these hills for 100+ miles in any direction. Haven’t seen Tom Givens in several years, maybe because I haven’t been to Memphis in that long. I had a project in Memphis for almost 4yrs, and drove there everyday, occasionally staying over.
My next neighbor to the north is the bass player for Mike Snider-the house band at the Opry. Spent many Saturday nights backstage, but he just sold his place. My next closest neighbor to the East is the shop foreman at Eagle Nest Coach, and a good friend of mine toured with Merle for years, but just opened his own bus/coach leasing service a year or so ago. I walked down to Russel’s [shop foreman] home a couple weeks ago and Sawyer Brown coach pulled in, so only half of the bottle I walked down to get…made it back home with me. Small world around here, always see someone. Reba moved, but still has the Starstruck farm across the creek from me…Vince Gill is everywhere you go, it seems…he is like the mayor around here. Most people are just regular folks, and no one really bats an eye when you are standing in line somewhere with them. So many little places around here where you can just show up and sit in and play music together. Most of them around here just call me Cat…I am always panhandling for the homeless Veterans and our animal rescue, and our spay/neuter mobile clinic.

4 Likes

Good news from Inawera customer service today!

Hello,

We are waiting for new batch, please check next week with the web-shop

Best regards,

======== At 26-02-2016, 22:18:02 you wrote: ========

Inawera Flavors

Message from your shop Inawera Flavors

Message: http://www.inaweraflavours.com/en/-fruitnsweet-e-flavours/740-biscuit-e-concentrate-10-ml.html

Has Biscuit been discontinued?

Inawera Flavors powered with PrestaShop™
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Inaweraflavours
inawera@inaweraflavours.com
26-02-2016

2 Likes

@zigz Yay, thanks for posting.

@authormichellehughes Meanwhile, down on Hwy 22…

2 Likes

lol so ya liked my Werewolves huh? hahahhaha

What’s not to like…I am one.
I also lived in New Orleans quite a while, and a lot of my family still does.

2 Likes

I have some really great memories from New Orleans myself grins Wish I could have an ejuice line for Tears of Crimson!!!

2 Likes