Game Changer Homogenizer Wait List

Yes. Please PM me here or at Vaping Community. https://vapingcommunity.co.uk/

1 Like

I just realized I didnā€™t specify what I need. Large size probe for a Dremel, please.

2 Likes

I would be interested in grabbing one of these to play with. Do you ship to the US?

1 Like

Let me check :grinning:I guess I could arrange that since Iā€™m about 80 miles north of you if you are still in Brownsburg :laughing:

1 Like

Lol. No, I moved to Terre Haute lol. You linked to a UK forum, so I assumed you were across the pond :wink:

I am curious about something. That having metal at the bottom, with the harmonics of it, any danger of it cracking a beaker? I do a lot of 3d printing and was thinking a small TPU ring around the bottom would prevent that if so. Maybe itā€™s not an issue. It just seemed like it could be in the vid.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve used a similar unit for well over 2 years and have owned and used several others. I havenā€™t heard of any problems like that with any of them. While all are loud I think most of that is the microphone more than anything else. In any case a ring would interfere with the way it operates and sonic cavitation produced is a part of that. There are also ultrasonic homogenizers with no moving parts. Mine is a high shear mechanical device.

5 Likes

Hi! is this the waiting list? Am i waiting in a list already?? lol, jokes apart, canā€™t wait to have one of these!
Great Work!

1 Like

Could I please get a small one for a dremel 4000 please

1 Like

Can you add me to the list for a small size on a Dremel 4000? Thanks.

2 Likes

Just did. Thank you. Waiting is currently 4 to 6 weeks but Iā€™m working on that.

1 Like

Thatā€™s not bad at all! Thanks again!

2 Likes

Cool man. I know quite a few shops in Indiana that could help you out if you ever think about outsourcing some of the parts.

I canā€™t imagine how you are keeping up with manual machining. Kudos man! I am sure you have these processed out pretty good by now, but still, lots of work on manuals.

I have money in hand, so whenever you need my payment, let me know. Can pay whenever.

4 Likes

Hi, Iā€™d like to be added to your wait list. Iā€™d like the smaller size for the Dremel model 4000. Thank you very much! For USA

2 Likes

Done. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi, Iā€™d like to be added to your wait list. Iā€™d like the smaller size for the Dremel model 4000. Thank you very much

3 Likes

Done. Thank you.

4 Likes

Thank you very much.

3 Likes

Please see post # 2 which has been updated to include necessary information.

4 Likes

A vaping product ā€¦So bottles are vaping products? I know this is not you saying this , it just pisses me off that they deem everything a vaping product

4 Likes

Yeah man itā€™s just ridiculous. As private citizens we can do as we please as long as we donā€™t violate some legislative act. But when offering a product they wrote a should ā€œreasonably know it will be used for vapingā€ clause that has us screwed. This is agency law, not statutory passed by our supposed representatives. I donā€™t want to get all political but this shit needs to end. Unelected federal agency employees are dictating.

The really bizarre thing is that I could market this to cannabis product makers and escape the bullshit. About all of them use homogenizers as an integral part of making their products like so many others.

5 Likes