Game Changer Homogenizer Wait List

Update 09/25/20

Additions to this wait list will no longer be accepted. I have the current list which will be honored as time permits but ask that you make contact at Gamechanger1952@yahoo.com for future additions. Thank you.

Thank you to everyone for your interest. The first units produced sold out near instantly simply by word of mouth. I had no idea what to expect and the response has been overwhelming. Vaping friends did warn me :joy: and @SmilingOgre did place an emphasis on limited availability in his much appreciated review.

Behind the scenes at another forum beta testing began months ago with highly respected people from the DIY communities. It was not until very recently that I announced there that I was now ready to offer these in extremely limited quantities. I had anticipated a trickle of orders mostly as an old man piddling around in his shop with a kind of “will you make me one” kind of thing.

Its hard to gauge anything right now with all the uncertainties going on: bans-virus- massive unemployment etc.

Ordering through a vendor website is currently in the works as are other matters needing attention and time. I did not have vendor status when the review was posted, and had not asked for it, but I recognize that in fairness and respect a temporary waiting list needs to be established.

Thanks to staff for the recent clarification of vendor rules.

Feel free to PM me here and I will be very pleased to put you on the list and answer any questions. I have set the price for either size at $199 shipped in the US via priority mail.

I do not want deposit or prepayment. When they are ready to ship I will send PayPal info.

16 Likes

Edited 9/2.

For ordering purposes there are 3 things I need to know.

First is the size. The smaller one is good up to 120 or so though users all said higher. The tube will fit in small bottles and is what I use for 30 and 60ml bottles. I like this because then I don’t have to clean flasks or beakers or have lots on hand. I put everything but nicotine in the bottle, heat to proper temperature, run the homogenizer and cap the bottle. I let it cool and then add nic. Done. (for 30 ml bottles I set the calculator on 28 which allows room for the tube without overflowing.)

The larger one fits inside 120 ml Boston rounds and up. This is the one people have mixed 500 with. My design target was 250 but all have reported good results with up to 500. I don’t recommend trying less than 30 ml with these. I very seldom mix less than 30.

My opinion is that your mix routine will change because you are not attempting to plan days or weeks ahead.

The second thing is what rotary tool will be used to power the device. Ill make another post.

The third is what country you reside in. Unfortunately I have been advised by my attorney that shipping to some countries should be avoided. While I intend to honor those requests that have been placed on the wait list, there was one that I could not. It is my attorney’s legal opinion that this is or may be considered a vaping product, here or elsewhere. Please provide your location.

10 Likes

I’ve listed 3 rotary tools that can be used to power the units. They are current model Dremel, The Black& Decker RTX, and Tacklife RTD36.

All three share the same thread sizes but are all different in the distance they protrude from the tools end. I set out to design a housing which would screw onto the threads of most ordinary rotary tools and hold different generators also of my design. I chose Delrin, same as our drip tips, for the housing. It threads onto the rotary tool’s plastic threads and is internally bored to hold various components. Pictured is the Dremel model 4000 with homogenizer attached:

When the units are first received everything on the spindle must be removed so you will have plastic threads and metal spindle threads exposed.

A drive adapter which will turn the homogenizer’s drive shaft and rotor is then screwed on the metal spindle threads until it seats:

The drive adapter meshes with its lower half which is attached to the the drive shaft.

This is the critical and only part made differently for each of the 3 rotary tools. For example this is the same part made for a Tacklife:

By making these differently they all protrude the same distance.

The housing is then screwed onto the plastic threads of the rotary tool.

!

and the generator is inserted into the housing and locked in place by the thumbscrew

DSCF1022|666x500

Sorry for the long post. They are model specific and not interchangeable so it is necessary that I know the rotary tool to be used. I hope this shows the devices well and I hope it also shows the massive amount of development time invested. All materials chosen are FDA/USDA approved for food contact and consist of Stainless Steel, Acetal POM (Delrin) and virgin PTFE (Teflon).

15 Likes

Excellent and easy to follow write-up sir!

Wishing you much success, and many satisfied users! :beers:

7 Likes

Please place me on the wait list, I guess my ELR account is too fresh to send you a PM. Still porting over all my stuff from ATF. Thx

5 Likes

cant wait to get one of these bad boys

4 Likes

I will place all requests on the list on a first come first served basis. Thank you all very much for your interest. PM me with questions or if you don’t want you want your ID shown in this thread.

5 Likes

I would like to be put on the wait list please. Thank you.

6 Likes

Please add me to the wait list.

2 Likes

I would like to be put on the waiting list please.

2 Likes

Please add me to the wait list

1 Like

Added. Please let me know which size. Thanks

1 Like

The small size,for a dremel 4000,thanks

2 Likes

I am on the list already above if forgot to say I would like the small size for the Black and Decker RTX please.

2 Likes

@anon36682625 So does this now mean that im on the waiting list… the unit for the Dremel 4000 pretty pls
Much respect…:pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

You are on the list. :smile:

1 Like

Super interested and somehow missed this post. Can’t wait to see some member reviews.

Do I recall right? Are there a couple YouTube videos up on this?

1 Like

Yes.

Best to start here:

Several of us have them, as well as have commented on them (in the thread linked above).

One of Woftam’s videos is here:

Ogre has done a couple of videos as well as the one in post 1.

There’s also more info at VC (if you’re interested).

1 Like

Can I please get the small size for the black and decker. Thank you.

2 Likes

Is this where I ask to be put on the waiting list?
Staff removed PII

3 Likes