Gardening and Hydroponics (food shortages)

I would show mine but they are hanging upside down right now lol

5 Likes

My second patch

8 Likes

Nice tomatoes, I didn’t plant any this year… and regret it.

6 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

The babies are looking good!

4 Likes

A little flyer put out by one of the minor political parties here in Oz. “Food for thought” (excuse the pun) and feel free to share or print off if you wish.

3 Likes

@Dardy I found that to be equally shocking, revealing, and disturbing all at the same time.

Well, hehe, maybe EXPECTED too, but …

Sadly, I have NOT seen ANY flyers, or even a mention (except ONE news network), that this may (will) be coming our way.

I guess I have to give credit, where credit it due.

Paging @anon44012888

3 Likes

This was the beginning of the red flag: Thousands evacuated after US fertilizer plant fire sparked fears of explosion | North Carolina | The Guardian

Note the time

4 Likes

These ones are simple and basic (great believer in the KISS principle) and may be of interest…

6 Likes

Just did this interview with my daughter. On subject.

10 Likes

They’re actually starting to take off, need to get my bigger system built so I can transfer over…

5 Likes

7 Likes

Week 3 of my nutrient cycle, I actually think the reason why it’s not vegging as much is because I didn’t understand each week you bump up the nutrients… Should be seeing it take off considerably now I hope.

3 Likes

No signs of rot or anything, system looked clean… Roots look amazing… Just need to get my other system built soon so I can transfer over. Have some changes I want to make though…

I want to get a shut off valve on the drain pipe that pushes the water though for changing nutrients, both on pump and drain side… That way I pop the hose and tubing off and no leaks, drain if required…

PH: Spot on 5.75

3 Likes

What meter are you using to check your ph with?

4 Likes

Vivosun dealio

2 Likes

check 3 times and pick the mediabn

2 Likes

I guess my Jalapeno plants aren’t growing because it needs a different PH, so I’ll have to get those moved over.

2 Likes

Don’t let the tester dry out and always calibrate it and or keep it in a cup with calibration solution in it.

1 Like