Geekvape Medusa Giveaway: A Simple yet Remarkable RDTA for All Builders

Functionality, without that it doesn’t matter what it looks like or what it cost.

No idea but i’m sure we all will know eventually when Geekvape announces their new products.

@Josephine_van_Rijn @GPC2012 @redscaddy22

1 I don’t see anything really ground breaking with this RDA/RDTA. Velocity style deck, air flow to hit directly on the coils. It is kind of a hybrid style. Some call it an RDA with a deep juice well which wouldn’t be a bad description at all. It does have the the Limitless style design of wicking with your 4 tails going down into a shallower well. A short Limitless if you will. The drawback is 25 to 30 puffs with a 2.8ml juice well opposed to 6.3ml on the Limitless Plus.

2 The Griffin 25, Tsunami 22mm and if you include the the Geek Vape sub company of DigiFlavor the Pharoah. Griffin 25 would be my favorite.

3 Function first and foremost. I want a good vape. Price point second. Looks last but there is something to be said for matchy matchy and a nice appearance of design and flare,

4 Something with a velocity style deck and bits and pieces of other products Geek Vape feel like they can copy or improve on.

5 @Sanctuary_Denied @chux72vette

Giveaway Rules:

1. Share your opinion on this Medusa RDTA. This thing looks amazing! 24mm that is the perfect size! I love the huge juice well. Great job geekvape
  2. Do you use any products from Geekvape? Which one do you think perform best so far?
  3. Which feature do you most care about when choose a tank, appearance, function, or price? Why?
  4. What product line do you expect Geekvape to come up with next?
  5. Tag 2 of your friends

Giveaway Rules:

1. Share your opinion on this Medusa RDTA.
  2. Do you use any products from Geekvape? Which one do you think perform best so far? I have one other geekvape product. The 22mm rta. I used it like twice. It leaked both times. And it’s been on a shelf ever since. Prolly should pull it out and give it another chance.
  3. Which feature do you most care about when choose a tank, appearance, function, or price? Why?
  5. Tag 2 of your friends

Giveaway Rules:

2. Do you use any products from Geekvape? Which one do you think perform best so far?
  3. Which feature do you most care about when choose a tank, appearance, function, or price? Why? The appearance. 24 mm is perfect size for me. And those designs on the side look really cool.
  5. Tag 2 of your friends

Giveaway Rules:

4. What product line do you expect Geekvape to come up with next? Next probably a mod. I don’t think geekvape ever made a mod before. My as well try it.
  5. Tag 2 of your friends

Giveaway Rules:

5. Tag 2 of your friends thanks for the tag @Fenrir1 i tag @Hoy @Desert_Willow @kim @illmethod
1 Like

Looks good, I like the engraving. I wish it held a little more juice, but that’s not necessarily a deal breaker.

I’ve only used geek vape coils so far, no complaints with those.

Function is #1, then price, then appearance. I’m most concerned with function because the other two don’t matter if it doesn’t work!

1 Like

I like @Kronix 's idea of a convertible rda/rdta. That would be pretty cool.

Tag time!
@Lolly @anon60225325 @GPC2012 @Skullblade789 @SunnyT @MysticRose @Maureeenie @Chrispdx

3 Likes

Appears to be a nice short sweet “tank”, could be great for testing juice.

Currently enjoying the Griffin 25