Get before they are gone (DIYFS)

Joey said no it will not be discontinued.

3 Likes

This link?

https://www.diyflavorshack.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=HOLY%2DRESURRECTION%2DFlavoring%2DDI

3 Likes

Any news about the holy holy grail ry4? Is the new version anything like the original?

I never got to try it yet but it’s always been high on the wish list. I’ve requested multiple times at multiple European vendors but they never bothered with it afaik.

4 Likes

Thank you! Appreciate the update.

4 Likes

It is available now on the website at the link that I posted

2 Likes

The Holy Holy Grail RY4 V2 is excellent! I highly recommend it.

4 Likes

I’m so sorry that you’re experiencing difficulties with that link. All I know is every time I click it it takes me right to it.

2 Likes

I just linked on the link above and it worked.

2 Likes

That is so strange, because when I click on the link that you posted it does the same thing where it says it’s not available. However when I click on the link that I posted it takes me right to it. That is so strange! I would just go ahead and put holy in the search and you will see it below with a vanilla bean in the picture description.

3 Likes

Thx for all your help. Lianaz. I bought my first bottle of HV v1 awhile ago and was planning on getting more. I wouldn’t have known about Resurrection or the others without your posts here. Appreciated :smiley:

6 Likes

I am so happy to help and will be posting more news shortly on other new version 2s as soon as they are up on website. So excited with what I learned today.

5 Likes

Well looks like the Holy Vanilla V1 & French Vanilla are no more :cry::cry:

4 Likes

No but Holy Resurrection has replaced it and purportedly is even better than HV V1. It sounds like all the others will have new versions and @LianazVapin is testing them and reporting her results here. Let’s hope the French Vanilla is a winner, too!

4 Likes

Holy sheep shit how did this fly by my radar.
Thanks for this post I was fortunate enough to get a decent size order of the ry4!

5 Likes

Where can you find this flavor. I have some juice I’d like to make a few beggars always blowing up my phone for free liquids.

***I may or may not be related to said beggars

11 Likes

Real Flavors Fried Chicken will sort the relations out pretty quickly. And is a 1:1 sub for Holy sheep shit

9 Likes

What muth said! The holy vanilla V2 is not good enough it is just okay, but holy Resurrection hits the nail on the head. There will be and is a reworking of French vanilla that Joey is working on right now. He has so many different recipes he is working on right now, so give him time to finish and as soon as they make them available I will put up a updated news blast on all the different V2s

9 Likes

Hey dont be hating on the fried chicken.

Although i did have to boil my nautilus to get flavour out after, it does not play nice with cheesecake.

5 Likes

I have good news, Joey made a V2 of angel food cake!

4 Likes

That’s freaking awesome! Thank you so much for following up with this. Please tell them it is much appreciated.
I actually just bought another 4oz. of the V1 since I saw the Holy Vanilla & French Vanilla were already gone, so I figured this one would be next.
I’ll be trying all the V2’s soon. I have the Holy Vanilla V2 steeping right now & going to do a side by side comparison of V1 to V2.
Holy Resurrection will be on my next order. lol

Thanks again to you & DIYFS!!! :kissing_heart:

3 Likes