Get before they are gone (DIYFS)

If you like any of the following get them now before the reformulation happens (JIC)

One of the manufacturers of a component flavour used in Holy Holy Grail RY4, Holy Vanilla, and Gooey Butter Cake, is discontinuing the manufacture of it.

There is a v2 available but as it stands it could be better or worse so if you like the originals I would buy up before they are gone (i just ordered some to see).

15 Likes

Great! :smirk: …just when I was starting to try and clone my spouses RY4 from EC Blends using the Holy Holy Grail RY4 and Holy Vanilla.

Where did you see this info posted?

6 Likes

Liana Hudspeth posted on FB about it Joey from DIYFS has confirmed - they are still in the shop but once sold out they will be all V2.

I am not saying the v2 will be better or worse as I really don’t know yet

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I guess we can only hope V2 will be better. Personally i only ever tried Holy Vanilla, but it is my favorite plain vanilla.

4 Likes

Well, if this cloning project is successful, looks like there will eventually be a social experiment happening at my house with the new DIYFS flavors. Kinda like when you swap out your dogs/cats regular food for another one… ya gotta do it a little bit at a time or they’ll turn their nose up at the new food. :wink:

9 Likes

All DIYFS’s flavors that are affected by the manufacturers unavailability of the ingredients used in their flavors. The manufacturer discontinued the needed ingredients affecting several flavors.

The following flavors are available for 30 days or less from the date posted, except for one, the original of number one is NO longer available:

1. HOLY HOLY GRAIL RY4 V1 - none available! (A V2 available)
  2. HOLY VANILLA V1 (V2 available.)
  3. IRISH CREAM
  4. FRENCH VANILLA
  5. FRENCH CAFE NAPOLEON
  6. CAFE NAPOLEON
  7. ANGEL FOOD CAKE
  8. JAG JUICE
  9. CLEARLY GRAPE
  10. PILLOW TALK
  11. Any SOUR CANDY flavors
  12. DULCE DE LECHE
  13. SOUR APPLE

If you would like to request which of these flavors that you want a Version 2 made, that already doesn’t have one. Please PM @LianazVapin

7 Likes

I posted it. I live here in Las Vegas where they are located and posted with Dawn and Joey’s approval. Imo, Holy Holy Grail RY4 V2 is great. Gove it a try. Call them and they will probably send you a sample for free.

5 Likes

This sucks. I’ve been quietly buying large bottles of Holy Vanilla & Gooey Butter Cake

Can you ask them to make a V2 of the Angel Food Cake? That is a good one!

2 Likes

I completely understand! I have a large bottle of Holy Vanilla and I love Gooey Butter Cake, however I just spoke with Joey and I’m not sure that that one is going to be an issue or not. I’m supposed to meet with them on Monday and I’ll find out more then. And they already have requested a V2 of the Angel
Food Cake because I love that one also, and will make sure your request is made known. Thank you for feedback.

3 Likes

Thank you for this. Very much appreciated!

I just ordered another 4oz of Holy Vanilla & 2oz of Angel Food Cake and French Vanilla.

I have about 10oz of Holy Vanilla now. Should be enough for several years at least

3 Likes

You are most welcome. I am just here to help. I am not a paid employee of DIYFS, I just get discounts, and maybe some kick from my code, which I am not allowed to share here. Gotta follow the rules and be respectful. If you ever want it, DM me on Discord. Happy mixing!

2 Likes

So here it is mixing fam, the REAL answer to the vanishing DIY Flavorshack Holy Vanilla, introducing Holy Resurrection!

I have tasted it, I have vaped it, and it is 100% spot on as delicious as HV V1! This far surpasses Holy Vanilla V2, which was ok, but just not the same. The ONLY thing I noticed that was different on a hand test in VG was that peppery chem tingle I got from the original HV. Try it, post your comments below, and rest knowing all your favorite recipes are safe! (A sample was sent out to @Rin Vapes and @addy tuney, so you will get some SFT results from mixers other than myself soon.)

7 Likes

When is it available ??? I’m asking for others who use it …

3 Likes

I included the link to the website in the comment and it is available now.

2 Likes

by any chance did you find out if Gooey Butter cake is also being discontinued??

2 Likes

The link says flavor no longer exists.

3 Likes
3 Likes

This is where the link takes me.
https://www.diyflavorshack.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=HOLY%2DRESURRECTION%2DFlavoring%2DDI

4 Likes

hmmm you are right wonder why just do a search on there for holy and u will see it

try this an look down some https://www.diyflavorshack.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=holy&Submit=GO

3 Likes

I know that, thanks. Just letting the OP know the link is a dead end.

3 Likes