ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

Get before they are gone (DIYFS)

If you like any of the following get them now before the reformulation happens (JIC)

One of the manufacturers of a component flavour used in Holy Holy Grail RY4, Holy Vanilla, and Gooey Butter Cake, is discontinuing the manufacture of it.

There is a v2 available but as it stands it could be better or worse so if you like the originals I would buy up before they are gone (i just ordered some to see).

13 Likes

Great! :smirk: …just when I was starting to try and clone my spouses RY4 from EC Blends using the Holy Holy Grail RY4 and Holy Vanilla.

Where did you see this info posted?

5 Likes

Liana Hudspeth posted on FB about it Joey from DIYFS has confirmed - they are still in the shop but once sold out they will be all V2.

I am not saying the v2 will be better or worse as I really don’t know yet

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I guess we can only hope V2 will be better. Personally i only ever tried Holy Vanilla, but it is my favorite plain vanilla.

3 Likes

Well, if this cloning project is successful, looks like there will eventually be a social experiment happening at my house with the new DIYFS flavors. Kinda like when you swap out your dogs/cats regular food for another one… ya gotta do it a little bit at a time or they’ll turn their nose up at the new food. :wink:

7 Likes