Get ready for a NEW LINE of SC's from NomNomz

Hehe, yeah, I was thinking that …

6 Likes

We’ll see how many arrive @Gazza7. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Agreed and I see my top 3 on that list :smiley:

BISCUIT (SHORTBREAD) - I’d rate this as one of the best biscuits!
BISCUIT (SPECULOOS)
MERINGUE

7 Likes

@marsh8 I personally feel this is OUTSTANDING NEWS !!! And you did pick 3 of the top tops.

5 Likes

Maybe I misunderstood something but I wasn’t worried about concentrates, I have plenty that I stocked up on it and 100s that I’ve never even tried :crazy_face: So I’m covered I reckon for a number of years.

I didn’t see how they could stop them or PG/VG the rest seems very well covered judging by the wording that I have read on somethings.

It’s a while since I ordered from Nom Nomz but I was gonna order a decent hit in the next month before that date.

4 Likes

Here’s the ones I stocked up on, once the “end” was near …

6 Likes

Yeah buddy! Now I’ll spring for a few.

In my true male nature, I’ll be trying @woftam’s custard slut. You can be right behind me :joy:

There’s a word for that. Makes me miss @squirrelsmash, and it’s ‘penultimate

:+1: :+1: Yup, two up for Nomz

5 Likes

Biscuit (Shortbread) and a new graham cracker . . . I can’t wait!!

6 Likes

Can’t wait for these! I never tried any of Chefs line. That was before my #diylife :sunglasses:

6 Likes

@Lynda_Marie

I know, I know, the RELASE DATE !!!

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

You do know the release date, or you’re waiting on the release date? :eyes:

3 Likes

Oh wait lol I get it, I’m waiting for the release date :woman_facepalming: blonde moment :joy:

5 Likes

1 Like

Same here, anxiously awaiting when I can order them

2 Likes

Looks like they are live!

5 Likes

I just checked and there are 94 flavours already listed under CSC. I guess they will remain and the Nomz will be added separately?

4 Likes

A new woodruf flavor!
Definitely gonna try this

4 Likes

Released !!!

7 Likes

20% off using SUPERNOMZ until January 30 :tada:

6 Likes

@Gazza7 we’ll be on the same baot here in Italy in a few months, strating from May, finger crossed about food flavours!!! :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes