Get ready for a NEW LINE of SC's from NomNomz

Biscuit (Shortbread) and a new graham cracker . . . I can’t wait!!

6 Likes

Can’t wait for these! I never tried any of Chefs line. That was before my #diylife :sunglasses:

6 Likes

@Lynda_Marie

I know, I know, the RELASE DATE !!!

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

You do know the release date, or you’re waiting on the release date? :eyes:

3 Likes

Oh wait lol I get it, I’m waiting for the release date :woman_facepalming: blonde moment :joy:

5 Likes

1 Like

Same here, anxiously awaiting when I can order them

2 Likes

Looks like they are live!

5 Likes

I just checked and there are 94 flavours already listed under CSC. I guess they will remain and the Nomz will be added separately?

4 Likes

A new woodruf flavor!
Definitely gonna try this

4 Likes

Released !!!

7 Likes

20% off using SUPERNOMZ until January 30 :tada:

6 Likes

@Gazza7 we’ll be on the same baot here in Italy in a few months, strating from May, finger crossed about food flavours!!! :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Well, said long ago that NomNomz is one of the best stores out there!!! Didn’t you believed me? :rofl:

3 Likes

@LagartijaNick I’ve ordered from them for a while now, and they do have a good selection, and somewhat reasonable shipping costs, and times, the only drag is they ARE across the pond from us, so that’s about the only rub.

2 Likes

Even WITH that said, the more I order from them, and talk to Richard, the more I’m going to enjoy reviewing their “new” lineup, and help bring more exposure to them, and the brand. If they’re doing it right, more people need to know about them.

5 Likes

If this link works correctly, @Frunkster has tested and reviewed most of them under the CSC name. :: Login e-Liquid Calculator Might be helpful?

3 Likes

Ok, that’s his stash, you need to quick find CSC to see the list.

2 Likes

Indeed. I have no plans of changing or merging any of them, it would likely just cause more confusion.

5 Likes

Yeah, I think you nailed it @Ken_O_Where, and this is in line with what you, Olin, and I were talking about.

It’s confusing, BUT, not really. ALL of the OG Chefs flavors stand as the CSC, and the “new” NomNomz (same flavors, with some new ones), are added as (what did you decide on Ken ??) Flavor (SC) (Nomz) ??

I’m quite sure (IF they have the time), notes CAN be added stating these are the same flavors, but listed separately to avoid even more confusion, etc.

4 Likes