Get this tool

I ordered some extracts from Bull City, and found this cap removal tool for 3 bucks and put it in the cart.
Got it today and it’s amazing!
Its like a bottle opener, but its sharp, and gets under the lip of a gorilla bottle tip and grabs it and just takes it off!
If you’re recycling/refilling gorilla (or other) bottles, you have to have this. Trust.

Probably didn’t need to start a new topic but here ya go.

20 Likes

I have this but dont know how to use it. Still using my knife to open those bottles.

9 Likes

I got one and they’re great for opening different sizes/types of juice bottles,

8 Likes

I favour going digital with most things, so I use my fingers.

14 Likes

You can get a Gorilla bottle cap off with just your fingers! impressive :orangutan:

7 Likes

that tool is a “no brainer”. i have the skull one.

6 Likes

there are vids on it, so easy, well, for most bottles = the really small ones are a little pita.

vape juice bottle opener tool - Google Search

11 Likes

Yep. I have the big orange beard too.

6 Likes

Thx for the vid. That’s how I was using it and it just wasn’t working right. Maybe mine was machined badly. It doesn’t get under the lip.

5 Likes

it has a sharp’ish wedge shape ? if so, you just have to fiddle with it a bit.

5 Likes

@jinx_d I only use the top cutout in that pic, and the sharp edge gets UNDER the lip of the Gorilla style tops/bottles. Once you get the hang of it, slide, pop, slide, pop, etc.

5 Likes

yeah. and the smaller opening. that is said to be for the really small bottles = 10ml bottles. i could never get that to work.

4 Likes

I haven’t tried that part yet, probably tonight.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, rubbish.
Great for the gorillas though.

4 Likes

Neat! I’ll pick one up on my next order. I have been using a pocket screwdriver that works fairly well.

4 Likes

I’ve only used that tool for smaller bottles and I’ve not had any problems removing caps. Before I was using these weird clawed hemostat things that left dents if I wasn’t careful. So I am LOVING this tool thing I got from BCV. (Hell, I got 2 of 'em, since I figured I’d lose one in all my vape stuff) :blush:

5 Likes

I use a sharp pocket knife to open the bottles and it works fine for me. It’s just not that hard to open them up to warrant another piece of specialized equipment that will sit around doing nothing most of the time.

6 Likes

sure. but there are people that could kill themselves with a rusty spoon.
this tool really is a no brainer.

6 Likes

That tool is very handy…, no telling how many times I’ve spilled flavors trying to open them with a knife…, I got the black skull one from Everzon a while back & it’s great…, although… it isn’t GREAT on small bottles, better for the bigger ones, but it is possible tho! Imo… a must have…

5 Likes

I use my mini Swiss Army knife that is on my key chain. It works fine. But if a specialized tool works for some folks, they should go for it. Different strokes for different folks.

4 Likes