Giving Christmas Spirit! v2

Adapted from Amy’s thread. I have some flavors for a newbie. Must be U.S. based, as I can’t afford the shipping otherwise.

Merry Christmas to someone… who’s it gonna be?

CaP
MEdium Tobacco
Smooth Tobacco

Flavorah
Cantaloupe
Cured Tobacco

Decadent Vapors
Choc-o-Mint
CinnaMint
Lime Zinger
Doppia-Espresso

Vapor Flavors
Yellow Cake
Bavarian Cream

Flavor WEst
Banana Nut Bread

DIY
Peach Cobbler

LorAnn
Banana Creme
Coffee
Chocolate

Some have been used and some are new.

10 Likes

your awesome yourself lady :blush:

3 Likes

I’ll check this thread in the morning. Very tired and need some rest! Goodnight and Mix on, my friends!

2 Likes

We’ve got elves poppin’ up everywhere!

2 Likes

I could use them if they are up for grabs??? just let me know what the shipping is

1 Like

Wow Alisa, you are such a sweetie! I hope your kindness comes back to you tenfold! I would take advantage of this, but you have already given me some of your wonderful mixes to try (thank you again by the way) and I don’t really consider myself a newbie anymore! I will leave it for someone who could use it more than I, but thank you again @Alisa for your generosity!

2 Likes

They are all yours, if a real new beginner doesn’t show up and want them this morning, @quitter1 ! :smile:

2 Likes

Your a sweetheart :slight_smile:

3 Likes

kindness is all about!
@Pro_Vapes @Amy2 @Alisa
all of you!
much love!

4 Likes

I wish I could have grabbed that one. One of my faves.

1 Like

thanks soo much just pm me for the shipping cost …do you have a PayPal acct?

1 Like

PM me your address, @quitter1 … I’m gonna send the lot to you, less the Cured Tobacco. That one is going to Pro_Vapes. :smile:

3 Likes

You are so generous. Good job!

1 Like

Well I need a cantaloupe refill from FLV if you don’t want that one @quitter1 :wink:
Haha you are too kind Alisa!!
There is a lot of us on here that send each other stuff, some make it public and some do not. You all know who you are and you all know what kindness is about!

One big happy fam :wink:

5 Likes

I actually don’t have any of that and have a couple mixes I’d like to try with it… I feel guilty saying no :disappointed:

1 Like

Dont! I was only teasing…sort of :wink:
Haha Seriously no worries brother!

2 Likes

This place has shown me that there still is aome very awesome ppl out there. And everyone of us are from all walks of life. It’s good to be part of this great group of ppl.

3 Likes

Yes we are! I have received and have sent some great things here on ELR. I can’t think of any other time nor place were a complete stranger has sent me a box of goodies and myself as well.

Extremely generous and kind people here and I hope it never changes! I just wish I had more time to be more involved but season has taken that away from me for the next 6 months or so…

Then again, on off season all I do is participate and forget I have a real family too :wink:

6 Likes

I had this happen to me on a Gibson Guitar forum. I asked where I could find a good case for my Guitar and a guy mailed me a $200 Gibson guitar case and all he asked for was shipping. There are some very good people out there and thank God, Because this world needs more like this.

7 Likes

I’m a newb!!!