Giving Christmas Spirit! v2

But I do already have 100 + flavors…just not those…so many flavors to buy lol

I’m sorry @john70 ! I’ve already packed it all up and labeled it to be picked up by FedEx and delivered to @quitter1 .

And yes… there are a ton of flavors out there… So many to try !

3 Likes

So who’s up for Secret Santa? We could each buy a small gift and mail to each other. We always do Secret Santa in our Geocaching click around where I live. It’s so much fun! I couldn’t imagine it being as fun as Vapor Clause delivering really cool vape related stuff though.

2 Likes

Sounds fun! Need to make it simple. How would you coordinate that?

1 Like

Im down with that. But how could it be a secret if you need there address lol. But im down with anyway.

1 Like

The Head Santa collects the addresses and names. Puts them all in a hat and draws a name to buy for each person. The last one in the hat is for the head Santa to buy for.

2 Likes

Lol, Alisa probably has everyone’s address already… nominated

pfft … you’re a brat @LordVapor . Ok. What are the rules? We must have some kind of Maximum $ amount, or it will make people feel bad that can’t buy a big gift. Also, how would we handle the fact that people are all over the world? Shipping costs?

Anything else?

2 Likes

What about this… The only gift you are allowed to send to someone is either your best DIY ejuice, or flavorings!??

2 Likes

I like that idea. But maybe a small $10 gift and a bottle or two of juice (edit: or ten)?

As far as the shipping, how about we let the EU people send to each other, and the US and Canada people send to each other? That would just require two drawings for names/addresses.I am not sure how else we could handle people from other countries. I would hate to have to send a gift to China LOL.

We could start a thread to see who all is interested and have them post what country they are from to get an idea if it will work or not. This may be a first for an international forum :smiley:

4 Likes

I’ll think up something and ask Lars what he thinks too.

3 Likes

Don’t rules just take the fun out of it? Maybe suggested caps etc, but rules? Say one person sends me a 120 ml bottle of their fav ADV. What if I want to send my person a $25 atty, or a hand mixer, etc, I know from the forums they were looking at? Just saying, don’t kill the fun with overthinking it.

P.S. I’d be game if something like this gets going.

3 Likes

I would be game too. I do feel like a money value cap might be best because not everyone feels confident with their blending skills and that may be a deterrent for them to join in the fun. Make sense?

3 Likes

I agree with utou ringling. Just a cap of $25 or $30. I’ve never sent something out of the country. So i have no clue on what that would be. But its Christmas so who cares lol

2 Likes

We could see if Lars could use the random drawing program he uses for the contests and have one for UK and one for US/CAN ? Just an idea. I don’t know if it can be used this way though it seems like we need an equal amount of entries for it to work ? I’d be game if we could get some firm regulations lol ( I hate that word) y’all know what i’m say’n.

4 Likes

I messaged Lars. We’ll see what he says.

2 Likes

I’m in have to keep talking though cause post must be 10 characters minimum

3 Likes

Dang guess I missed the good stuff. Still great to see this kind of thing here.

3 Likes

John, you need to go post in this thread to say you are in. And send daath a message with your address and other info. Anyone interested needs to go read that thread.

1 Like

Sent the message to daath and I’m in

1 Like