Go-to Flavorah Flavors

I ended up getting everything I needed at Gremlin ,including some INW that BCV has been out of.Thanks @LordVapor for mentioning Gremlin , first time ordering from them and it was nice to see everything I wanted in stock for a change!

2 Likes

So what would be the best way for testing with Rich Cinnamon? I’m working on a cinnamon toast type recipe and have been making 10 ml testers. I’m assuming I won’t be able to accurately tell what this flavor is going to do even with 15 ml testers. Am I shit out of luck and have to just make 30 ml bottles?

You could dilute some Rich Cinnamon in PG if you want for doing small batches.

1 Like

So I ordered my FLV stuff on Monday and just got them. I left a comment on the site saying a bakery base would be a good flavor to have. Well when I opened the box there was a new free unreleased flavor which I can only assume was developed just for me over the last 2 days (and they threw in a Vanilla Custard):

Funny because I’ve been thinking about CAP Cake Batter recently and how shitty it is.

4 Likes

seriously? nobody is interested at all in this new mystery flavor?

1 Like

It’s new… but not brand new. Sorry… but there is interest.

4 Likes

Oh …well I guess i’m not that special. I’d rather not be a pioneer of a new flavor anyway. BTW that Rich Cinnamon smells exactly like Cinn Toast Crunch. Can’t wait to dip into that.

1 Like

Hey @Pro_Vapes, there’s not much info here about Cupcake Batter. Have you tried it yet? If so, what percentage do you think is good? Do you think it would go well in a cinnamon toast crunch type recipe?

I love every one I have gotten so far. Just got more yesterday that I cant wait to try! !.Flavorah Im thinking are going to be my “go to” flavors

3 Likes

…true dat…

FLV flavors are pretty darned amazing. I use them in almost everything I mix here lately. They are constantly developing new flavors and tossing me samples of new ones to try whenever I ask them for a sample. Great company. Aaron is my guy there and he has been great to deal with.

2 Likes

I have a tester steeping at 3%. I sampled it after day 5 and it seems a bit weak. I’m gonna test it again after a week. If it’s still weak I’m taking it up to 5% and steep a bit.

1 Like

I’m getting ready to finally make the plunge and order some flavors. Wanted to know if these ones live up to the hype for anyone that has tried?

PB-I have TFA and it’s good, just not great. Hate CAP’s…blech
Butterscotch-I usually use FW, almost out. Was going to try either FLV or FW Natural?
Caramel-have FW Caramel Candy and TFA Original.
Cupcake Batter-have FW Cake Batter Dip, it’s good but not great. Also CAP’s…blech, and RF.
Cream-is it plain cream, sweet cream, or whipped cream?

Any advice/opinions are appreciated. TIA

3 Likes

I really like the Flavorah Peanut Butter
I haven’t tried the butterscotch , I am using FW Natural and MF and like them both
Caramel I really like the Flavorah , really creamy IMO
Cupcake batter I haven’t tried
Cream , I like it as a mixer it IMO is plain cream , not sweet at all

2 Likes

FLV’s PB, Caramel, butterscotch, Cupcake Batter and Cream are all 5 star flavors for me. You won’t have to use much of them over 3% and all are very very tasty. Take the Plunge it’s worth every penny !

Butterscotch- is better than FW

Cupcake Batter- almost get a yellow cake like texture

Caramel- Right up there with FA but like @BoyHowdy said softer creamy like

Cream- Not a sweet cream very fresh like cream

PB- very good no weird off chemical tastes.

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up , I am needing to order more Cinnamon Toast Crunch and will add Butterscotch and Cupcake Batter as well.

3 Likes

Ok…ordered all but the cream. Thank you all for the advice!

3 Likes

I just got some more new samples today all Flavorah pre-released
Pound Cake, Red Burley, Pistachio, Marshmallow & Rainier Cherry !

4 Likes

I have a delivery notice for those this weekend. @Kinnikinnick posted about these new flavors. I hope they’re very good.

3 Likes

There’s one in there for him lol

I am trying them now. So far pretty good as always. I like them to steep but I have time right now so I SnV’d them on a dripper. Just plugged them into ELR notes as I get to them. I don’t know if we have a dedicated FLV tasting note thread there are so many FLV threads I got lost.

1 Like