Go-to Flavorah Flavors

I agree. I have most of the FLV line. But I have yet to find one I won’t buy again. And the same goes for INW. I have found combining FLV and INW to be some of my best mixes.

4 Likes

Just ordered 15ml bottles of these:
Caramel
Rich Cinnamon
Greek Yogurt
Milk & Honey
Cream
Black Cherry
Honey Bee

Here’s to hoping ordering early in the day will get it shipped out today.

1 Like

If you order from Gremlin DIY they usually get their stuff processed and a shipping label created the same day.

It’s fine… plus a little late. I spent less @ FLV anyway because of the 20% off code…even after paying about $1.50 more than what Gremlin would have charged for shipping.

1 Like

Gremlin has a discount code also. Same one.

Oh ok… I didn’t know that. The Resource page says 5%.

Yeah, it is only 5%. I love Gremlin though. They always have what I need it seems which is why I use them so much. It’s funny, because they are lacking a lot of flavors other vendors have. But they usually have what they sell in stock I guess. Plus they have FLV’s new flavors before you can find them elsewhere it seems.

3 Likes

Has anyone tried the Flavorah Tricks Cereal yet? I am in need of ordering more Peanut Butter and Butterscotch and am planning picking up a few new flavors from the recommendations here.

I have it, but I haven’t tried it yet, No one seems to raving about it.

1 Like

Thank you , that was what I was looking for!
I may hold off and see what develops,I know it is a newer flavor.It looks like the ELRECIPES code only works one time as well for Flavorah.:scream:
So instead of picking up about a dozen flavors I may end up getting only what I need and checking out Gremlin or ECX.
Unfortunately my goto BCV is out of Peanut Butter as well!

2 Likes

I was thinking about getting it too, but Fruit Circles seems to be authentic enough for me.

2 Likes

I ended up getting everything I needed at Gremlin ,including some INW that BCV has been out of.Thanks @LordVapor for mentioning Gremlin , first time ordering from them and it was nice to see everything I wanted in stock for a change!

2 Likes

So what would be the best way for testing with Rich Cinnamon? I’m working on a cinnamon toast type recipe and have been making 10 ml testers. I’m assuming I won’t be able to accurately tell what this flavor is going to do even with 15 ml testers. Am I shit out of luck and have to just make 30 ml bottles?

You could dilute some Rich Cinnamon in PG if you want for doing small batches.

1 Like

So I ordered my FLV stuff on Monday and just got them. I left a comment on the site saying a bakery base would be a good flavor to have. Well when I opened the box there was a new free unreleased flavor which I can only assume was developed just for me over the last 2 days (and they threw in a Vanilla Custard):

Funny because I’ve been thinking about CAP Cake Batter recently and how shitty it is.

4 Likes

seriously? nobody is interested at all in this new mystery flavor?

1 Like

It’s new… but not brand new. Sorry… but there is interest.

4 Likes

Oh …well I guess i’m not that special. I’d rather not be a pioneer of a new flavor anyway. BTW that Rich Cinnamon smells exactly like Cinn Toast Crunch. Can’t wait to dip into that.

1 Like

Hey @Pro_Vapes, there’s not much info here about Cupcake Batter. Have you tried it yet? If so, what percentage do you think is good? Do you think it would go well in a cinnamon toast crunch type recipe?

I love every one I have gotten so far. Just got more yesterday that I cant wait to try! !.Flavorah Im thinking are going to be my “go to” flavors

3 Likes