Goblin Mini V3

Just got mine…cannot wait to get it up and running…Put a twisted 32 gauge SS 316L single coil at about 8 wraps…Ohms at 1.5…I can start using thicker wire to get those ohms down to about .8 to 1…(MTL vaper here)…Now I gotta wait for some of my juice to steep for this…Looking forward…

2 Likes

I finally got around to making a video! Review and wicking tutorial:

6 Likes

Thank you for the video , mine should be here by Friday!

1 Like

I looked on ebay from the guy u bought the clapton jig thingy from and he didn’t have the goblin v3 listed. Maybe he sold them all. I got one the beginning of this week from origin vape and was wanting to pick up another one.

1 Like

Yup , indeed he has but here is the page maybe he will get a few more in.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/252545072455?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&var=551451984203&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

1 Like

Nice video…Thanks…It’s just about the same way I wicked mine…but I didn’t do the angle cut on the wicking…Flavor is awesome and I am a MTL vaper, with the air flow stopped down a bit…I am vaping with the single coil deck, which also comes with it…Got 2 from FastTech…so shipping took a bit longer…SubTank Supply also has them…$33.00… I paid $25.00 at FastTech…Great little tank…Will replace my Goblin Mini V-1…

1 Like

@juice_junkie_lover , here you go! @Flavor_Alchemist , Thank you for the heads up and letting us know!
Here is the link , he still has them listed on his web site!
https://www.subtanksupply.com/rta-rba-tanks/goblin-mini-v3-rta-by-ud-youde.html

1 Like

I have been enjoying the two V3 Goblins for the past two days ,a big part of that is due to @Samsound . Thanks for the video , it was very helpful!
I am very happy with my purchase and have no problems recommending these tanks.
The flavor is great!
The top fill is great!
The ease of building is great , lots of room.I am using a fused SS clapton 5.5 wraps on a 2.5 mandrel.
I have had no leaking issues nor have I had a dry hit.
The only cons are minor , I prefer an airy tank for the most part.These I am happy with but they are on the verge for my vape style to be a little too restrictive , again I like a wide open draw so if I can live with it I am sure the majority will be fine.
The drip tip , it is too small for my likes but it is easily changed and it is the standard size so this is not a problem.
These remind me greatly of the Diablo tank that I love so well , IMO these are way more user friendly with the same great detail to flavor!
They also look great and the compact size works well on some of the smaller mods out like the SDNA75 mods.

4 Likes

I also like an airy draw, not too airy, but definitely not restrictive. Can you compare the V3 to the original Goblin Mini and tell me if it is more, less, or equal to it in regards to the restriction of it?

1 Like

I never purchased the original goblin mini due to the bottom fill , sorry.
To me it is comparable to an original Aromamizer with 3 of the four airflow holes closed .A Boreas with half the airflow open is very comparable as well .I hope this helps to give you somewhat of an idea.

1 Like

Yes, thank you, I like the original aromamizer. My friend had an original 3ml one with the rubber AFC ring and she would just cover the holes a tiny bit so I guess that would be comparable to having one hole closed. So I think it would still be airy enough for me. Thank you for the info!

1 Like

I run the original Aromamizer without any band and the Boreas all the way open so I would think it should work for the majority of users if I can still use it.:slight_smile:
I like the Goblin for a first vape and when I need to limit the "cloud " production. :smiley:

1 Like

Does anyone have the goblin and a serpent mini 25?. I’m trying to decide which to go for. Thanks :slight_smile:

Not got the v3, but I do have the v2 and the mini serpent, I prefer the goblin tbh,

Thanks John :thumbsup:

I can give you some input on that question…The Goblin Mini V-1 has a more restricted air flow when you close the slider down…It gives a very nice variety of air flow option and has a smooth draw at any setting…Goblin Mini V-3 is a little bit different in that it has a more open air flow throughout the air flow control as you close it down…but when it gets real close to being closed it does have a fairly restricted draw…BUT…it is not as smooth of a draw as is the Goblin Mini V-1… Now I am vaping on the 1 coil deck in the V-3…so I cannot speak to the dual coil deck…The build deck on the Goblin Mini V-1 gives a dual coil deck with an insert on 1 side that converts it to a single coil deck…Either way, the build deck on the V-1 is TINY compared to the build Deck on the V-3…So the V-3 gives you alot more options as far as your coil builds and Ohm ratings…Also the V-3 allows me to work with Stainless Steel coils to reach my preferred Ohms, where the V-1 build deck is so small that Stainless Steel is almost an impossibility for me…The Flavor both of them is awesome…and hopefully I can experiment with my wicking in the V-3 in order to smooth out the draw…as I am a MTL vapor…So the V-3 is actually a more open and the V-1 is a bit more restricted

2 Likes

The goblin v3 it is then. Thanks for the breakdown, alchemist.

1 Like

I really like the sepent mini 25 better than the goblin v3. Serpent mini 25 has more airflow. My favorite right now though is the Merlin mini. I like single coils but I also love how easy the Merlin mini is to build on and wick. U can find them on subtanksupply.com

Good video on the wicking. I’ve been trying everything with mine and it still leaks and floods after every fill. I’m not sure what to do at this point.

After dropping my mod - hard, I was getting some pissing after refills. It seems to now have some wobble above the JFC ring. I’ve started removing the drip tip completely before unscrewing the top, and I haven’t had a single leak since. I did drop it again - this time landed on the drip tip, and it seemed to tighten up the wobble some, lol. I guess it’s G2G. TL;DR Try removing drip tip before opening.