Goblin Mini V3

I really appreciate the advice, thanks fella. I changed 3 variables at the same time but it’s working a treat now. Changed the top o-ring to the red one, went back to my LTQ cotton pad instead of cotton bacon and kendo. And filled as you suggested. Dunno which fixed it but it seems fixed lol. I love the guitar too, les paul?.

Almost. It’s an Agile AL-3000. I had been looking at them and reading reviews for years. Pretty consistently reviewed as better quality and tone than Epiphone LPs at a better price point. When this Gold Top model hit the streets, I had to pull the trigger. It’s been a fantastic guitar. All I’ve had to do to it is my standard Tone Cap swap.

It’s a damn nice looking piece of kit. I like the look of Gibson guitars in general but I prefer fender basses, one of the 5 strings I use is an American Jazz delux. Back to topic before someone scolds me lol.
Little goblin is working a treat now, I got so frustrated with it I was gonna sell it. Thanks again :thumbsup:

I just finally threw in the single deck today. Wanted to try a fat N80 Clapton, 3mm ID. I’ll say this, wicking the single deck is stoopid easy. No thinning or contouring required. 3mm worth of cotton just fits in nicely with no extra stuffing or packing. How’s she vape?

Flavor is outstanding. Airflow is definitely more restricted than the double, so not sure if I care for that as much. But, it’s a flavorful vape, and that’s my #1 thing. I’ll probably rock it for a bit until I feel like whipping up another batch of baby Claptons.

Glad to hear you like it…I have gotten my wicking to a point where the vape draw is becoming smoother, as in an earlier post I mentioned that the draw was not smooth…A little experimentation and…voila…Yes it is a great flavor…and I vape primarily on the single coil deck…MTL…Glad you like it… :slight_smile:

Nice video. I like it.