God Save The Queen

hanging out on Epstein’s island and you have doubts?

2 Likes

Not up to speed on the island thing. Were the inhabitants all under-age?

3 Likes

It was said to be like an under age brothel house, except you replace the prostitutes with underage kidnapped victims or so

1 Like

I’m sure it’s not real though, celebrities and politicians aren’t corrupt.

3 Likes

They were CHILDREN so yeah under age. They were also kidnapped and then raped by powerful people and actors and musicians and so many more

@anon44012888 why do you say it is a conspiracy? Ghislaine Maxwell was convicted of trafficking children for the man.

TZ you may have heard people complaining that they want the “names” or “why have they not released the names?”
people want to know who frequented that island and there are several ex-presidents (apparently) that went there and the prince is one of them but I got the wrong prince. I guess there is more than one.

4 Likes

Well I deleted my post, Dan.

Ghis and Jeff were professional blackmailers on top of pimps, according to the conspiracy sub I follow. What the media doesn’t show are all the nice photos of celebs like: Gates, Clinton, Degeneres, McJager, Spacey, Rock, and even the royal family fokjs as well, all on the island. Was a party zone.

Now take it for what it’s worth but a few names pop up on that site that seem to do quite a bit of digging and bring up old articles and what not.

What raises eyebrows is, the 2 pimps have no clients. As in, the laptop was erased by accident and the black book with names was sealed and locked up, no inspection. It goes pretty deep from what I can tell, even Trump and Biden’s Son… There were images of Hunter with a back tattoo of Finger Lake, which is where kid’s often went missing. There’s also a Wayfair connection that the reddit community brought up, because a lot of the girls there that went missing were in that storefront page, there names listed as the names of different types of furniture. If you read that page, you’ll find a lot of connections with Charles ad his secret society, which has a charity that donates to trafficking victims and that the person that runs that in particular is connected with Hilary as it’s the cousin. So pretty fucky stuff.

Epi was a eugenist, like B.G and was a supporter of causes, that’s why they were seen together, he helped fund… That’s also why the reporter that asked B.G about their relationship he angrily said, “Yeah, well he’s dead now”… There’s also autopsy photos of Epi on there with the report. Cameras not working when it happened of all in the facility he was in, kinda like the shooter in the subway in NY… Hundreds, thousands of cameras. Certain ones shut off at certain times.

It goes very deep and it’s all connected. Kinda freaky stuff.

3 Likes

Cursed and wretched, all these people who think that because they have money they own everything. The day will come, you bastards, it will come and you will get what you deserve…

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/Karl_Was_Right/status/1570314755167997952

This is outstanding! :rofl:

4 Likes

2 Likes

It’s a Welsh tradition. The Queen was in Cardiff. The royal goat tradition dates back to the Revolutionary War and the Battle of Bunker Hill (1775), when a wild goat purportedly led a group of Welsh soldiers from the battlefield.

5 Likes

The Queen and those blessed fluffy-butt Corgis. Love’m. :joy: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Her Majesty ordered the playing of America’s national anthem after the 9/11 attacks.
God bless you ma’am. :smiling_face_with_tear: :heart: :uk: :us:

3 Likes

Earlier just this year…

4 Likes

So she was in bed with the Soviets… Frightening.

2 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Cassy0110.

2 Likes

Yes, you did but this one is better anyway. Thank you sir. I knew I was right but mostly wrong and I appreciate the information.

Yeah, pretty fucky stuff bro.

@TakeMeToTheSea my apologies for the slight derailment…

3 Likes

Why am I not surprised to see you post that. But thanx for clearing up all the doubt. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

You ain’t kiddin’. I fell in love with corgis as a little girl when I saw those adorable little fluff buckets with the Queen on tv. They are wonderful companions. They look like bread loaves with legs. :laughing:

7 Likes