Gone crazy for mangos

That and flavor overload… or diet, or body chemistry… could be a bunch of tiny things, Tz…

I might toy around again… never know, I could hit the magic numbers :wink:

5 Likes

I think 20+ years of smoking just nuked my taste buds to some flavors.

6 Likes

I love mango flavor as well. Wrecka has Sexy Mango and Sparkling Mango, which are a must have if you like mango (I think Nasty uses it in their Cush Man juice). Check out my Mango Snap #5 ( http://tjek.nu/r/zxxp ) it’s my 5th attempt at that particular juice and like my 15th attempt at mango. It turned out VERY good. Im on my 5th or 6th bottle now.

4 Likes

LOL…think it did the same to me!

4 Likes

And welcome to the Forum Ajustice. Thanks for that tip, and I’m going to give your recipe a good look. I don’t have the sparkling mango yet, but will try substituting with something similar.

3 Likes

Havenya tried this yet?

4 Likes

I have! It’s my best attempt at a Mango yet. I want to try it again with fresh wicks today and try to describe it, see if it needs adjusting. Have you mixed it?

2 Likes

Sure would appreciate a description. Gonna try to mix this up later today if time permits.

3 Likes

I’ll check back with an update early afternoon today. Do you have all the ingredients?

2 Likes

Just got done doing work outside chopping wood, etc. Once I am done melting, I am going to mix this up.

2 Likes

The only thing I was thinking of is using MF Mango instead of the SC. Guess I will have to do it both says.

3 Likes

I’d like to see @Bryn weigh in here.

Lovely stuff!

2 Likes

my favourite mango is still FE but it has its flaws and needs help with other mangoes.
i see you are well on your way with the mango collecting bug and layering :rofl:

FE’s flaws are it fades over time. not totally but after 2 months its definitely lost a lot of it’s shine. (layering with other mangoes helps a little)
to get the best out of it you need to use it at the top end of it’s limit ~4% however it gets throaty when pushed over 4.5%.
and the other thing is it’s a little on the thin side, as are a lot of mangoes.

now i am going to upset you here because i suggest a mango not on your shopping list to fix it :stuck_out_tongue:
using Solubarome Mango with the FE takes throatyness out and thickens it. also helps a little with the fading.

5 Likes

this was one of my earlier attempts before i found Solubarome mango. for me it completely nailed a lush ripe mango in flavour but it was still thin. i used EM to smooth the throatyness of the FE but the EM was not ideal because it was a balancing act with muting
https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1589338/Mang Dem

6 Likes

this is a more recent one
https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2910126/Ultimate Mango

as for other mango flavours, i like island mango, goldeneye and the two newer FA mangoes are nice.
anyway good luck with your quest!

6 Likes

I have also caught the mango bug, been trying to find a good banana for a while only to establish I cant really taste them too well :disappointed_relieved: some of these sound properly tastey!
I did try this recipe which is pretty nice straight off the shake a couple of days in the grape mellows and the mango comes through more but for a simple 2 flavour recipe it’s pretty good, might try and fiddle a bit next batch :grin:

Also made this up, haven’t tried it yet as letting it steep think the % might be a little high but it smells yummy!

That is my own creation and I am pretty new to mixing so be kind! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

For those of us Stateside, regarding the Solubarome Mango, I’m finding Rainbowvapes in the UK does not deliver to the US. The only reliable looking site I can find is VapVip in Spain with DHL shipping. By the way Bryn, thank you for putting up your Ultimate Mango recipe, I’m really hoping to try this soon.

3 Likes

That purple haze looks good @MrMattuk! I love the mango from flv <3

I can not spell so early in the morning :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It is very good for a 2 flavour mix, sadly I cant take the credit tho it was by @Kay_Fun. It has cool name to boot, I’m a bit of a Hendrix fan and was looking for something tasty and this hit the spot!

2 Likes

You might want to include some marshmallow for mouth feel and…
perhaps some cotton candy for added sweetness… just a little bit :slight_smile:

3 Likes