Gone crazy for mangos

I’ve not played with it to much yet got my sft done and this is the first recipe with it, it is a very good mango as is the real flavours sc mango. I do like something with a bit of sharpness to it hence the attempt at raspberry mango ice cream… we’ll see if that works like I said think the % might need a little tweek.

2 Likes

Perhaps try some lychee or jackfruit with pineapple, combined with your mango :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m assuming you mean to the purple haze, I was thinking along them lines too I do have flv’s marshmallow and cotton Candy so I’ll give that a go next batch thanks!

3 Likes

Yes, the purple haze…
don’t go too crazy with it… try .4% of each cc and mm :wink:

3 Likes

@anon84779643 awesome, I haven’t got any of those flavours yet, maybe next order! Haha I do have some kiwi that I’ve not managed to use yet ( like kiwi but didn’t have a plan just ordered it :crazy_face:) do you think something like that would work?

3 Likes

Wicked will do!

3 Likes

Kiwi flv is really nice… it took me solo taste testing it to actually head over to our market and pick up a dozen. It’s got it’s limits… don’t push it too hard. I like Kiwi around .4% to .8%. It can become very sharp, almost a lemon bite… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cool thanks for the tips, I’m sure the mrs wont thank you though when I put in yet another falvour order!! Hahah :thinking:

3 Likes

It’s good, but not blowing my mind on day 6. The knuckle test is simply amazing, but it doesnt hit that spot when vaped. Has all the elements,; sweet, tangy, mangoey, with just a hint of peel bite, in a good way, that chemically flavor of the peel that sits way back in the ripe flesh. So, it’s a great start. It may just need another week to steep.

Can never hurt! The RFSC is a main cast member here, but I could see adding 0.25-0.5% MF, myself. I’d dial back the RF to 1.25 if i did add it. Two versions sounds great. Let me know how you fair.

2 Likes

i have tried a few marshmallows with mangoes when i searched for a thicker mouth feel. be very careful with it! i found even small amounts took the edge off the beloved mango!!

2 Likes

and that… is why I said to stay low with it… :slight_smile:
Mango as it is is a light flavor and meant to be light.
Piling more mangos is not the solution, but understanding what you are tasting and building around it, works more :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What would you suggest, @anon84779643 to enhance a mango flavor…to zip it up or electrify it more, say? Give it some zing without detracting from the mango. A touch of pineapple? Orange? I’ve tried papaya but wasn’t really thrilled with that combo.

2 Likes

Pineapple, Jackfruit or lychee (king of the mangos!) any of these 3… and for amounts…

(i would try combos first… see what you like!)

Pineapple 1.2%

Jackfruit .8%-1.2%

Lychee .4% - .6%

Say if you liked the Jacfruit/lychee twist… then it would look like:

Mango 1.2%
Jackfruit .8%
Lychee .4%

conservative… my tastes might not be like yours… :slight_smile:

another plot twist tho to look at is… lemongrass…
Candles?? no far from it… and it runs at Alpine strength… so 1 drop in 30ml or even 60ml for a nice Asian type…

you could bring in teas… Green, Lemon, Eisia, or even Red tea… altho if you go with the red, you would not want red to be the main star… mango will surely drown in that… :wink:

playing with your flavors can bring about all kinds of possibilities :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, Thank You Smoky, you’ve given me some great ideas and it really makes it all the more interesting. I’m intrigued by the idea of a touch of jackfruit or lychee…and lemongrass, now that really sounds good. I need to explore lychee a little more. I was traumatized badly by an aggressive lychee juice in the past…lol. Thank you!

2 Likes

aggressive lychee!! gotta watch those bad boys!! :rofl:
I just hope you make something tasty… have some fun and let us all know what you come up with :wink:

1 Like

Do it! I used 0.3 grams mf when added to mf. Basically 1 drop (bigger) from the old ecx dram bottles.

1 Like