Good Deals 2018!

Lubrisolve.com Coupon code
@Steampugs @Lolly @Jim22 @Tworrs @R113

4 Likes

Darkstarvapour.co.uk Coupon Code
@Steampugs @Lolly @Jim22 @Tworrs @R113 @bluenose63

6 Likes
2 Likes

Health Cabin is having their 9th Anniversary Celebration starting on May 14 to June 14. Take a look!

Additionally, Health Cabin has teamed with some brands to provide you with Brand Based Discount, Giveaways, and some Buy One Get One Free deals.

–>First round: 10pcs Vaporesso Nexus Starter Kit 1 Giveaway
–>Second round: SMOK Devilkin, Mag Baby Kit 1, Resa Stick Starter Kit, V-Fin 160W Kit Giveaway
–>Third round: Geekvape Aegis Legend kit, Blade Kit, Zeus Dual RTA Giveaway
–>Fourth round: Suorin Air Starter Kit and Suorin Drop Starter Kit Giveaway

Click for more Info! Health Cabin 9th Anniversary

6 Likes

This hase some really good brands on sale. It is free shipping and updated often

2 Likes

I still can’t afford it :frowning: but maybe others do. $115.99 if you apply code 250 plus free shipping I believe. Other color options are available as well, but the variety link wasn’t posting on the forum, hence I only clicked a random to link lol.

Fast tech apparently got a $118.95 deal as well on that mod, as usual code MAP

VaporDna for the US at $149.99 with code 5off its $144.99 but I would try the regular 10% off they always have per mail, it might work and maybe cheaper? Idk. Whoever buys one, I really hate you! Lol

5 Likes

$29.99 linking it due to popular demand, from a US store that has them stocked. Enjoyment for the impatient that don’t like pre orders or pre sales, or can’t wait for 2 weeks when shipped from China :wink:

1 Like

Use code MOM10 and the price drops to $27.81 USD.

5 Likes

That’s a really good deal. I wish that box had an internal battery. I’d love to squonk, but when I travel, extra external batteries and the charger are a real pain to keep up with.

3 Likes

Yeah, I can see that. There may be newer models on the horizon though…

2 Likes

inaweraflavours.com Coupon Code - For a mystery % off your next order…

InaweraCoupon

6 Likes

7 Likes

@Ken_O_Where BL is back - i think you were running short.

Thanks @Mark_Turner

5 Likes

from Walt Reynolds ~ Ps… I heard it starts around 4pm EST and there are only 500 bottles per flavor.

2 Likes

Cheers mate. I am flush for BL i bought up when it was last on offer. I am pretty sure Ken is out of the BL French Vanilla.

2 Likes

$30.00 for the Lock Ness I want this mod real BAD.

10 Likes

RealFlavors Summer Sale is live.
Don’t forget to checkout the BlackLabel Concentrates
http://www.realflavors.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=SUMSALE

7 Likes

Don’t know if its a good deal or not, but it sure is purty

4 Likes

me too, looks like a great deal, after work today, going to order one, thanks for info

3 Likes

Keeping a promise to Health Cabin… Join the celebration!!!

6 Likes