Good Deals 2019!

Black Fire & Tuscan Reserve are both on my sworn off for life list.

Might work if the contest is for bug spray.

I know…I know, taste IS subjective. I’m a bad man, Jerry.

If I wasn’t stocked up for life on Shade, #4 was tempting. The flavors in 4 could have a good outcome!

It is a good deal though!

6 Likes

You’d be happier if it were a Hangsen deal, I know… :wink:

6 Likes

I have to admit, Hangsen is my go to for primary flavors in my mixing. I’ll add other brands & flavors to shift the personality around a bit. I don’t stick to recipes very often. Some of this, some of that, and see where it ends up. I can’t even remember the last time I kept notes. Keeps me happy & off the smokes for 4 years so far.

I’ve been a Hangsen fan since I started DIY, but to be honest, the other brands have made strides in coming out with some decent synthetic tobacco flavorings. There seems to be more than ever to choose from.

6 Likes

Hahahaha good one. To bad FA’s tobaccos suck or at least the ones I have tried (6 in total). Which, I can’t even give away. Maybe I should try again…

I have found that NicVape has some decent tobacs.

5 Likes

25% off on FA at ecigExpress
Save 25% when you use the code: FLAVOURART25

8 Likes

MEDICINE FLOWER SUMMER SOLSTICE SALE

TAKE 17% OFF!

when you spend $100 or more
Use code “summer”
now through the 21st!

8 Likes

8 Likes

NN has nic 20% off Fri - Mon, code NudeDaddy

9 Likes

One of my favorite DIY suppliers:

8 Likes

|### Eleaf USA Unsubscribe|10:00 AM (1 hour ago)||

to me

|

THE MYVAPORS WAREHOUSE SALE RETURNS THIS COMING FRIDAY!

The MyVapors Warehouse Sale is back this month, this coming Friday (June 21st) from 10AM to 5PM. The MyVapors warehouse sale will be going on! Come see if your favorite products are on sale!

4 Likes

$24.99 + DNA10 for an additional 10% off. Just ordered one in Gunmetal. Can’t wait to get it!

10 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

your links aren’t working.

3 Likes

Saw this on another forum and said it was for this company. https://liquidnicotinewholesalers.com/e-juice-flavoring.html

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m really bad at copying links from gmail on my phone, didn’t notice it wasn’t the entire ad. I’ll figure it out eventually. Hopefully by the time nic & salts go on sale.

6 Likes

You and me both, I still have to get to a PC from time to time as some things on the mobile boggle my mind :wink:

5 Likes

16% off every order:

using coupon code getready16 Today only only: ends tonight June 18, 2019 at midnight.

Never tried there VG, anyone out there recommend it?

Edit: Just filled up my cart with 50lb of VG at the above link, online calculator says 50lb of VG is about 5 gallons. Put in the code and got a shipping cost to California and it came to about $89. I then checked Nicotine River, put (2) 2.5 gallon VG in my cart for a total of 5 gallons. Got free shipping but have to pay tax, same state and the total came to just under $70. Pretty sure Bulk Apothecary is far from me so that is why shipping came out to nearly $40. Best to check both to get the best price.

10 Likes

I haven’t checked them out, but sounds intriguing. When I want to buy REAL bulk, which has only been a few x, I always stop by Nicotine Giant (Formerly RTS) first. They can be kinda catch as catch can, but they have great sales (which is often when we stock up, bigtime), and their prices on large quantities ( 5 gal definitely qualifies) tend to be VERY low. Plus free ship at a certain level, I believe. Sheet, I lied to ya, @mjag . Their price on 5 gal is $89, so you’re better off where you are with coupon code.

BUT in looking that up for you, i discovered…

NICOTINE GIANT has a 50% off SALE on INAWERA and JUNGLE FLAVORS!

https://www.nicotinegiant.com/Articles.asp?ID=261

7 Likes

25% off all flavours
Code - juneflavors

7 Likes