Good Deals 2019!

Lightning Vapes is having a sale until next Monday. 25% off No Code Needed.

https://www.lightningvapes.com/collections/black-friday-2018

3 Likes

USPS has been super shit for the last month, idk what the hell is going on but everything me and my fiancé have ordered over the last month has been anywhere from a day late to almost a full week late, including stuff we have on auto-order like dog food, luckily we have it timed so we get our new dog food a day or two before they run out lol

5 Likes

edit: bit nicer :laughing:

2 Likes

Believe it or not, that trip is possible with a team stopping only to refuel but it is still impressive.

2 Likes

Anyone try these flavors?? Not much info in notes…

5 Likes

I was wondering this as well, no info anywhere after googling some of the new ones. Filled my cart with 10 nicriv flavs, not all new ones but new to me. Also added in 10 of there stubby 30ml gorilla bottles to check there quality and after shipping and tax a little over $20, worth a shot so ordered. Hoping there waffle crunch is decent, always on the lookout for a good waffle.

I am now just hoping it ships this week, NR is not exactly quick to ship.

4 Likes

yea, that’s one on my list. not sure if i’m going to pull the trigger on these yet tho

2 Likes

They have a scant few left for $15, if anyone is in need of a leakproof MTL dripper or squonk RDA.

Code: “reddit10” should knock off 10%.

Or if you leave something in the cart for 24hrs, they’ll send an email with a 10% off coupon: “checkout” :hugs:

P.S. VH is a lightning fast shipper!

8 Likes

8 Likes

That should bring a Topside down to around $60 IF the coupon code works on it (it’s showing as being on sale)…

Currently priced $73.95:

Note: FWIW, I bought mine from Eciggity, and it came with two squonk bottles, and the description at MFS clearly says only one bottle is included.
(I remember reading cries of ‘foul’ about them not including the second bottle… But for those who don’t care, or don’t need the second bottle, the price with the code [assuming it works with the sale item] offsets the difference IMO.)

I haven’t researched it to see if it was intended by Dovpo to come with two bottles or not.
So… There’s that! :wink:

7 Likes

@obijuan @mjag I pulled the trigger on 4 or 5 of them, they are on the way. First time ordering from NR. I was getting some SaltNic and decided to try these out because they were so inexpensive plus a discount so I thought why not.

So, If Y’all want I will post notes once the samples are ready.

7 Likes

That would be Cool Dan, thanks man!

I got a shipping notice today so looks like NR shipping has definitely improved, can’t complain about getting an order out the next day.

Let me know if you start a thread Dan for the new flavors so I can chime in as well. Running crazy low on tester bottles though so single flavors tests don’t seem likely unless a killer sale on bottles pops up real soon :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

We’re back with a couple of big announcements! First we are having a 30% OFF sale sitewide all week! Just use coupon code APRILSPOOLS at checkout!

I ordered some of there new Hex Core 32g, been enjoying the 30g version in some single coil tanks but too low to run dual coil unless in a series deck. Comes out to around $16 after the discount for a 15ft spool which is lasting me a while, only have to cut about 3 to 4" off the spool as it is so wide with 6 cores.

6 Likes

Check out @ecigexpress (and their clearance section). They’ve had the 15ml glass listed the last couple times I’ve looked!
Great price, and actually holds 15ml with room for off-gassing.

Also, if they’re still in the clearance section, don’t forget to use the FLAVORHUNTER25 code, :wink:

7 Likes

I forgot about those, still think I have 4 or 5 left at home, thanks for the reminder :+1:

5 Likes

I think it’s supposed to a black and clear bottle , at least that what I got …OMG this irks me a bit , yes it supposed to come with 2 bottles and the second bottle is attached ro the outside of box so MFS is taking the bottle off , giving a discount thats the price of a spare bottle wtf …

5 Likes

If indeed that is the case… very cheesy action on the part of MFS! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

They may be able to buy them without spare bottle , but anyone I know or have seen with the single batt topside had two bottles …this is one of the old retail tricks , its no different than marking prices up then advertising a 10 or 20pct sale smh , i hope I’m wrong bc I liked MFS unfortunately I dont think I am wrong …

4 Likes

Confirmed, it does in fact seem that it’s supposed to come with 2 bottles. (Fidalgo’s reaction pushed me to go look it up lol)

The above pic is straight from Dovpo’s website here:

https://www.dovpoecig.com/topside-squonker

Completely agree with the both of you gents.
(Still feel $60 is a fair price on what seems so far to be a great mod!)

9 Likes

I have had mine for several months paid full price for it. It is a great well built and innovative mod, I have not even used the second bottle as yet. Nice to have it though.

5 Likes