@fidalgo_vapes Smoant Cylon 218W Box Mod
w/ coupon: $44.95
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Beautiful ty my friend

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up!

BTW… They have Tarnish!!! :eyes:

Or, they have 2 less than they did before!
/shakes fist @worm1

6 Likes

Goon fans: https://www.528custom.com/

6 Likes

At VaporRange, got this incredible deal for my roommate. I’m going to pickup a few more for gifts for smokers I haven’t been able to convert yet. The Vandy Vape EX Squonk kit, tiny little squonker! Smallest, ever! It comes with RDA… and here’s the kicker… its designed for Nic Salts or high test nic juice, MTL vape especially. Of course you can use with standard juice, but this is true VV, not variable wattage. Its got like 5 voltage options ranging from 3.2-4.5 v in increments of .3. This is NOT for sub-ohm vaping, as the device literally won’t fire under a .8 atty. Perfect for those wanting to try to get off cigs cheap, and because its essentially a rebuildable, customizable pod type system, ie: can control voltage/airflow/mouthpiece etc its really much more versatile than most other pods out there. And as its an RDA (cute lil RDA! And reviewers are saying flavor is awesome, no leaking whatsoever), much easier for someone coming off cigs to find their vaping sweetspot, and still get the blasts of nic they still think they need without having to lay in a huge supply of pods. All it takes is some easy round build coils of about 1 ohm, cotton, highish nic juice, and you’re set.

Pricepoint on this is about $45, but they have it on sale for $21.95 for the device with internal 800 mah battery (passthrough is also an option). Add coupon code byebyesun for an extra 15% off (worked as of 3/24/19), and VaporRange always has free shipping. Bottom line…I got this cute lil rebuildable system w device and RDA for under $19.

7 Likes

$29.99

9 Likes

7 Likes

@worm1 @fidalgo_vapes

Well… They don’t have “2 less” yet so it seems.
They were quite happy to instantly process my money instantly though. :roll_eyes:

I placed the order at 1am Monday (effectively Sunday night), and it took until Tuesday evening at 6:21pm to get a “shipping label has been created” notice.

Two additional days later, and still no updates on the tracking number. USPS has not taken possession yet according to the tracking.

Their site says that tracking numbers are auto-created within 12 hours. FAIL #1.

Their FAQ states that it may take 48 hours to process. That window closed yesterday (Wednesday), as they had ALL DAY Monday, all day Tuesday, and all day Wednesday to process.

Their FAQ also says that it may take up to 72 hours during “sales”. Today is day 4 (Thursday) and I just dropped their customer service an email (since they CLEARLY don’t want to be bothered by customers via phone).

I did find two separate phone numbers (via Google: one from reddit, another from a website registry source) and both turned out to be Google Voice numbers. And both went unanswered.

I’m now a bit concerned. But curious if anyone else ordered during this sale? And if so, how has your experience been so far?

Wish me luck!

Good luck to anyone else who ordered from them!

6 Likes

Wow thats very unusual for element vape , i hope you get this resolved soon …

4 Likes

Unfortunately the popularity power of our Good Deals thread hit them unexpected hard and were unprepared for such a flood of orders :laughing: Recall the fiasco w/ the desire cut @ 3avape? Sry tho and best of luck!

3 Likes

Have you found an “inside line” on this situation? Or are you just trying to “lighten the mood” with humor? :confused:

It’s probably the latter… But a guy can hope!

3 Likes

just lighten a bit

4 Likes

i dont recall a fiasco with the cut. got two on that sale :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I appreciate the thought bud!

After looking for a phone number, and running across previous issues (the data breach I forgot about, many issues in the BBB database: almost half of which are in the last twelve months, combined with no phone number)…
You’ll forgive me for being a bit on edge (I hope). While I’m hoping for the best, I’m also trying to stay on top of things.

4 Likes

They accepted more orders then they had and had to request color changes from customers, They did honor everything tho some had to wait to get a great deal.

3 Likes

Dan_the_Man , did you ever order from this place, seems like another place that likes to give a runaround, I ordered last Friday, so I figured it would be in the mail by Monday or Tuesday night, so Tuesday I called and got a voicemail, Wednesday, I sent them a message to contact me, Thursday I called again and got the generic voice mail, Starting to think this is a joke, I get that they don’t ship weekends, on there shipping Facs it says 1-2 days, it has been 4 business days and after 3 failed attempts to contact epuffstore, no reply at all. Definitely not a good business model, I can see if there was something wrong, but at least reply to a phone call or email. Seemed to good to be true. So anyone else thinking about getting stuff from there beware. If they don’t reply by tomorrow afternoon, one full week with no updates, I will probably just cancel the order and put them on the list of do not order from.

4 Likes

“Crisis” (apparently) averted…

It would appear that the USPS is “to blame” in this case. Either that or the folks at Element have a teleportation device in testing. :thinking:

From their warehouse, to StL in one hop.
Impressive. Especially considering I didn’t pay for the teleportation option. :crazy_face:

Sorry for the concern…

6 Likes

4 Likes

Got this email today

4 Likes