Good Deals 2019!

Big list of 7/4 vape deals, discount codes etc

http://vape.deals/vape-deals-4th-of-july-2019-list/

9 Likes

one day sale 7/4/19

5 Likes

Iā€™ve posted in the Deals thread before. One of the last times, you (yes, you) and then another member shot it down and you said you knew a better deal.

In fact, most of your replies make you seem like a straight-up asshole, so I wonā€™t pay attention to them anymore.

1 Like

went looking for that post and couldnā€™t find it.

:blush: No argument thereā€¦

6 Likes

Of course the day after I made my order this comes out lolā€¦

10 Likes

Iā€™ve never shopped at 18650 Battery Store but at these prices I am willing to give them a try.
Besides the batteries I am also going to get a charger the XTAR D4 4 Bay Quick Battery Charger

Sony | Murata VTC5A 18650 2600mAh 25A Battery
$3.99
https://www.18650batterystore.com/dealoftheday.asp
$14.99

5 Likes

Looks good but all the vendors different crazy shipping calculations it be wise to run the same items thru a cart at the other ones like IMR, Illumn, Liion. Since the new regulations my guess is they werent sure how to handle it so depends on how much you are spending. Saving a buck per battery might get lost by the shipping cost.

5 Likes

I agree with you and I always do that for anything I buy online. So for 10 Batteries, the charger, 8 battery wraps, and 1 carrying case shipping was close to $8. The only other place I saw a deal on the batteries was for $4.99, so I feel this is a good deal.

5 Likes

At that price it went out of stock fast, told a friend about it and said he had to have one but wa wa wa waaaaaaa, he too late. Thanks for the heads up though :+1:

4 Likes

seriously??? Man I lucked out then. Just placed the order less than 10 mins ago. Hope it comes through.
Iā€™ll delete it.

4 Likes

Liquidbarn is having a sale too, up to 50% off some items, 40% off there flavors. Might have to stock up on Vanilla Ice Cream at that discount :crazy_face:

Anyone try there salt nic? Great discount on that too. Normally I skip buying nic during the summer but there only about 80 miles away from me.

4 Likes

Yup yup yup!

3 Likes

The nic will still get sent to a hub first. Miles donā€™t really matter if they use usps.

3 Likes

Trueā€¦hmmmm, bad idea then? You know whatever you tell me I automatically do :wink: Was just thinking about 125ml 100mg in VG base, was hoping salts were less prone to heat damage

2 Likes

They are less prone to getting peppery but will color. If just getting 125ml go for it and let us know how it goes.

3 Likes

Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers

4 Likes

mjag if u get nic from LB get the CNT salts almost as good as Carolina as far as i know LB is the only one in USA with it I know NR tried but never did its prob one of the best nicā€™s besides Carolina when I first got the e mail they had it it was 30% off so I got 2 litres and was glad i did u can actually tell the different CNT is made in Switzerland they were mostly pharmicutical now opened to vape i guess but worth getting

4 Likes

Dang. already ordered the salts, 125ml VG 100mg but the CNT I thought were freebase so didnā€™t get that. As I was writing this had to pause, ground started rolling, earthquake!!! Phew, definitely gave us that pause moment, time to run? Luckily it was short but we were about ready to book it out the door.

4 Likes

glad eve4ry thing is ok there better get a boat so when cali sinks ā€¦lolā€¦ya its hard to find the CNT on his site u need to do a search the other nic is Nic select or use to be i think it still is this is the salt link for CNT it does not say CNT but i think thats how they want it sold CNT i mean https://www.liquidbarn.com/products/e-liquid-nicotine-salt-solution

4 Likes

Oh awesome, that is the one I ordered :+1:

Getting prepared, I think I am good for the next oneā€¦

Resized_tenor_8476393_mediumgif_439411512005755

6 Likes