Good Deals 2019!

It is in there clearance promotions and the MAP coupon will work on many items too:

https://www.fasttech.com/forums/promotions/t/2969562/coupon-page-find-products-with-coupon-code

https://www.fasttech.com/forums/promotions/t/2937811/e-cig-clerance-sale-35-off-limited-quantity

https://www.fasttech.com/forums/promotions/t/2971294/clearance-sale-up-to-82-off-limited-quantity?utm_source=couponpage&utm_medium=selina&utm_term=ftpromotion

5 Likes

I just put off several orders because of my distance from the West coast. Iā€™m on the opposite coast and I donā€™t trust my nic or even flavors, for that matter, will arrive in good condition. I had some juice arrive from Pennsylvania and by the time I got to my mailbox the juice bottles were warm to the touch. It was packaged the usual way, bubble wrap envelope with a box inside. Iā€™d love to take advantage of the flavor sales at NicRiv, Gremlin and LB. Do you think with this heat dome over 1/3 of the country my flavors will arrive okay?

3 Likes

Thatā€™s tough to say, flavors can take heat better than nic but what effect it might have is something I do not know. I think with flavors it is just constant heat over a long period of time that can do damage. It is not that hot right now, supposed to reach the mid 90ā€™s in S. California today then 100 the rest of the week.

I have placed 2 good sized orders with nicotine river which should ship today but I am close and should be in transit only 1 day. I donā€™t think I have ever received a damaged flavor due to the heat, would be interested if others have but it is not something I recall reading about.

4 Likes

@muth, I feel that way about NIC orders, but Iā€™ve never had an issue with flavors. Just placed a big one with @BullCityFlavors.

4 Likes

Thanks for the offer my friend but it is probably not worth shipping a single concentrate to Au (I think I will have a lifetime supply of bourbon).

4 Likes

Code: strikesusa10off for an additional 10%. Total cost $22.95 USD (+ Shipping)
A nicely built mod and decent mesh sub-ohm tank.

2 Likes

Just got twonof these the other week from eightvapeā€¦it came back on sale after I missed out the first time , how is the tank ??? I bought the kit for the mod , but if the tanks good Iā€™ll use the coils up at least

3 Likes

Itā€™s decent. Give 'em a try. I enjoyed them. Might even pick up a pack of coils which I never do except for the Penguin.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll try it , tanks are great when at workā€¦ Ive been using the Rebirth RTA lately

4 Likes

How do you like it? Iā€™ve been eyeing that one for a bit now. Iā€™ve been using the Kylin mini on a DNA 250 and love it. Also just got the Doom mesh tank. Itā€™s good but I have to get the wicking down.

4 Likes

Thank you for the tip all!
I ordered a couple RDAs and something else.
I forgot. 17 bucks total.

5 Likes

I love the Rebirth RTAā€¦ Good flave , easy build and wickingā€¦

4 Likes

Thx for the opinion. What do you consider a long period of time? My concern is sitting in a truck driving across the country for a week. But I could just be overly cautious.

3 Likes

I usually get my BCF orders in 2-3 days. From Chicago to Boston I donā€™t worry so much. Itā€™s that trek across the Mojave Desert that freaks me out :sweat_smile:
Thank you for your opinion.

2 Likes

A long time for me is like keeping your flavors near a window with direct sunlight for a month. I really wouldnā€™t be concerned if it is just 3 to 4 days in transit, if it is USPS then that is what it would be.

3 Likes

30% off ā€œmostā€ items. They have the OFRF Kanthal and 316L Mesh @ 6.15 for a 10-pack! Looks like all wire is on sale. Sale ends in 4 days.

5 Likes

Awesome, I almost ordered the other day so I am glad I have a shitty memory :grin:

5 Likes

LOL memory is the second thing to go. I forgot what the first thing isā€¦

5 Likes

Sale on Geekvape products at MyVpro. Code: GreatGeek will get you an additional 15% off. The Aegis Legend can be had for $39.10.

4 Likes

Silverplay for $9.99 anyone ??

7 Likes