Good Deals 2019!

Looks like just these 4, 3 or which i could use

4 Likes

That SMS is freaken delightful

4 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes it looks like the link @JiM210 dropped is good. Thanks @woftam

https://www.realflavors.com/collections/real-flavors-overstock-event

4 Likes

Just on a side note - it looks like RF is cutting Bourbon from their range (I hope aged bourbon cream doesnā€™t follow as it is one of the best RF out there) so if you use bourbon for something you may have to buy up.

@Walt_RealFlavors please tell me that Aged Bourbon Cream is not going the way of the dodo.

8 Likes
2 Likes

$17.97USD (+Shipping) with code: YEAHBABY

https://www.vaporbeast.com/ijoy-capo-squonk-mod.html?acc=c81e728d9d4c2f636f067f89cc14862c

4 Likes

I promise it is not going anywhere. There are more sale flavors coming. We are semi closed for summer vacation, I am trying to get rid of a lot of stock so I donā€™t have to move it all to the new warehouse :rofl::joy:

I will warn youā€¦ We are going down to 160 flavors :frowning:

7 Likes

Ya I have noticed you are whittling down a little I love that you are releasing the make up of the flavours that are made from other flavours (like the strawberry Kiwi 50/50) - thanks for that.

Unfortunate that bourbon is being cut as I do like it to boost the bourbon a little in a few recipes that use the aged bourbon cream (not to worry I have a gallon ordered I should be good for quite some time lmao)

6 Likes

I just looked, I donā€™t see it on my cut list lol

5 Likes

Hahaha looks like I have some bourbon recipes to make then
But someone may have had an oopsy

3 Likes

I know itā€™s Smok but for 4 Dollarsā€¦

6 Likes

This new Mod The Magma by Famovape os only 40 bones but if you buy one you get 10% off of a tank.

4 Likes

I noticed a few flavors being discontinued that say hereā€™s the recipe but there arenā€™t any. Will the recipes be posted somewhere on your website so we can order the flavors to make them?

4 Likes

From what I have heard, this is supposed to be a nice mod. They are selling for $25.00

3 Likes

$17.00

https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/rebirth-rta-by-hellvape.html

5 Likes

Wow great rta imo ā€¦ Will be grabbing an extra Ty

4 Likes

Fast Tech has some Coupon codes for 55%-80% off if anyone is interested

5 Likes

@woftam If you like a bourbon vape I have an unopened 15ml bottle of Bourbon concentrate from NicVape. It is supposed to be good but I hate hate hate bourbon and especially the smell but @JoJo tested it and she says itā€™s really good.

Itā€™s yours if you want it. Not sure how much it would be to ship.

Bourbon | 5 | 4.0% | 1.0%
1 Day - Definitely tastes like bourbon, alcohol and all. Slightly woody and musty.
1 week - Very much bourbon. Less musty.
2 weeks - Woody, alcoholic, bourbon. Almost makes me ill vaping it and remembering all the times I drank Jim Beam and puked my guts up.
3 weeks - same. Very alcoholic and woody. Tastes just like bourbon.
4 weeks - This is straight-up bourbon whiskey. Not the kind of thing I wanna vape by itself, but I can see it being really good in mixes. Itā€™s woody and alcoholic. The dusty/musty taste has dissipated and for what it is, itā€™s fantastic.

4 Likes

Are codes posted on-site? Iā€™ve never seen FT offer 55-80% off. Wow!

2 Likes

Yeah, itā€™s in their forum

3 Likes