Good Deals 2019!

Bonza V1.5 14.99 code DNA10 = 13.50USD (+shipping). Can’t speak to the quality of vape because I don’t have one. Just thought someone might be interested…

EDIT: ecig-city.com has the COV Royal Hunter RDA on sale (clearance?) for 0.75 each. (These things just won’t die!)

7 Likes

Mike there was a problem with the first EOS…why they came out with the EOS 2 …when the EOS 2 was on sale during holiday…i grabbed 2…i just love Asmodus gear…i have 9 stab wood from them now an most of the tanks…lol…great build quality…but look at some reviews an see what the prob was with them…if any…i seen 2 reviews an they mentioned a prob…they may have even came out with a firmware update …or the reviewers got pre production samples was was fixed on release…just dont want to see u burnt …

PS Mike
get the Hermetics…lol…great RDA…bought one …and got another after the first one came…but I paid more than this offering…jump on it…lol

6 Likes

Actually… $11.65 (shipped)
Damn enablers. :shakes_fist:

I could’ve sworn I saw the Bunker listed (on sale) earlier… But when I looked again, it was normal price (39.99).

I’m hoping to have a few dollars to rub together soon. But I’m not sure if the sale or selection will be on in time. :sigh: Ah well, happy to get to try the Hermetic!

@woftam “He’s at it again”.

7 Likes

here is the bunker on sale lol… https://www.eightvape.com/collections/vape-hardware/products/asmodus-bunker-rda?sscid=21k3_jbitd

7 Likes

Thaaaaanks Alan…
:laughing:

Seriously though, eStorm was already kind enough to post that for me in the squonk thread. :wink:
That’s one I’m hoping will still be on sale when things improve!

6 Likes

Sure, rub it in :wink: Being in CA it is 10% off than 9.5% tax right back in for lucky Californians, at least shipping is free :grin:

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. And I am really liking what aSMODus is doing with all the stabwoods.

I will take the EOS out of the cart. But I am going to grab a couple of Hermetics.

8 Likes

First time buying from this site. Found on vape.deals
[https://www.firevapor.com/products/voopoo-drag-157w-tc-mod-resin-version-1?variant=18656653967430]

Use code for additional 15%. Pretty slick deal imo.

7 Likes

here is a great deal…i have 2 an now getting a 3rd at this price…just so you know…its small …drinks juice fast…but the flavor is outstanding…dont build to low in it…i have one with a .45 twisted coil an one with a pasta coil .5 …lol…its round wire run thru a modified pasta maker to flatten the wire…with rounded edges…

any ways some say this is the RTA of the year…i can agree to a point…if u dont mid filling more frequently…try this

7 Likes

To be quite honest, the first thing I was looking for was the ammit. Knowing you wanted one, but they didn’t have it :frowning:

Must of missed the hermetic and I’m sorry, but you know how it goes. Wasting money brings a full whole meaning to the phrase, sharing is caring :hugs:

How else you ended up with 2 recurves? :wink:

Anyways, I only looked over the site that was provided by mjag. How can a woman resist sales, right? But I’m so happy we all got things we liked at good prices! Let’s waste some more money next week, guys :roll_eyes: :rofl:

6 Likes

Here’s one for aussie vapers - Vapoureyes have a limited edition e-juice at AU $2 for 60ml

Normal price is AU $25

As its sold inside of Australia it’s 0% Nicotine

• 60% VG / 40% PG
  • Limit of one per customer

Found at the Australian Vape Deals site - https://ozvape.deals

4 Likes

I have noticed a trend with the sites I visit for discounts. Almost every one of them are selling the voopoo drag for cheap. I do believe voopoo sales are tanking. It is unfortunate for retailers that have any of their sh!t in stock.

4 Likes

Quick heads up…

Illumn has Samsung 30Q’s on sale for $4.90/ea

And also Samsung 25r5’s for $4.99/ea

Grab them while you can!

8 Likes

Have you used these bats @Sprkslfly?

4 Likes

Yes. Still using them actually.

I have three sets of 25r5’s that I bought in 2016, and are still in use to this day. (two sets charge to 1800mah, and the other two to 1900mah)

I’ve been using the 30Q’s (2 sets) for a year or so, and they’re still going strong (maybe 100mah lost so far).

All purchased from Illumn. All authentic.

Just ordered 3 more pairs of 30Q’s (thanks to the help from a great friend) :wink:

5 Likes

That’s a pretty good price, I’m guessing those are sets of 2? Though to be honest, I prefer IMR Batteries. Currently, they have Sony 18650 VC7 batteries at 5.47 US per set

3 Likes

Yes, sorry. Should have just said pairs.
(Not how they’re sold, but how I use them)

That price is per battery! :wink:

What power range do you vape at? o0
And what coils?
You do realize those are only 8 amp batteries?

5 Likes

Not very high at all… LOL… highest is 40w… LOL :grinning:

3 Likes

What coils?
And please don’t tell me you’re using a mech…

With my current 0.19ohm build, I’m currently pulling WAY MORE than 8amps. And that’s at only 30w!

BE CAREFUL, and use the right battery for the job!
Don’t become a statistic, much less, risk injury!

9 Likes

Hopefully the last OT post… But it’s worth noting that I don’t exceed 40w (with this build), intentionally so. Because I’m using the batteries I use.

When I swap to 25r5’s, I can go higher, though I rarely need to.

The VC7’s simply are not made for a load like this. Coil impedance is CRITICALLY important (for safe operation) in your case!!

Please don’t be embarrassed. At least you have not been harmed yet. Better to learn, and be more informed BEFORE something bad happens.

13 Likes