Good Deals 2020!

Their website says midnight on 11/27, not 11/29. Don’t miss out.

8 Likes

Oh, didn’t notice that. Good catch.

4 Likes

steam crave titan PWM 1.5 $53.24

black friday sales are the coota lol

odin 100 for $45.99

topside 90w $49.04 with coupon CVD2019 at checkout

or the topside lite for $36.90

grus now $24.99

7 Likes

I had every color except for Black until a few weeks ago. I got my black one from there but I played $45 instead of $25! (Total price). I got it and a little over a week went by and they all went on sale or had a code. Just my luck lol. I love my Squeeze 2’s. Call me crazy but I prefer them over Topsides.

7 Likes

Baby Beast/Prince Mesh coils, $3.71 per pack at Eightvape.

The discount appears in your cart. I’ve been rebuilding this type of coil but for that price, I’ll get a few packs.
10 Likes

@INOIROC I’m leaning towards Silver or Rainbow thinking that the painted ones may scratch and chip. Since you own the entire range of colors I would like to know your thoughts on potential durability or lack of. BTW, I think the black one looks the best in pictures.

5 Likes

Anyone heard if Heartland Vapes is doing Black Friday? I was excited to try them but if they aren’t having a sale I’ll try out Nude Nic (I live 30min away from them & I’m in no hurry to get my nic lol) or Liquid Barn. Just got my hours reduced so I’m skipping a lot of sales this year :frowning: :neutral_face:

PS- Nude Nicotine’s Black Fri sales page: https://nudenicotine.com/blogs/news/black-friday-sale

4 Likes

They’re all finger print magnets except for the stainless. It’s really plain looking though.

The paint jobs are probably the best I’ve seen on any mod due to it getting what I assume is a heavy clear coat.

I’m not sure what kind of paint it is but it’s similar to automotive for the red one. It’s almost metallic like but the “Glittery” part is really, really fine. They did a great job. The red one really pops.

My rainbow one has blotches where it didn’t get rainbow’ed. The black just looks black with gloss over it (not metallic). Same for the purple.

I like the red one out of all of them. It’s pretty easy to match with a stainless RDA with red drip tip of some kind. I also like the black one for having some kind of black element to it. I have a lot of black RDAs.

The ones with paint have all been tough. No problems like chipping or even signs of wear.

9 Likes

Yeah the red is my favorite. Reminds me of Ultraman. I have to say that they did a terrific job on the paint. Very smooth and i’ve knocked mine about a couple of times (unintentionally) and no chips or dings. I’m very impressed with just about everything on this little mod.

5 Likes

8 Likes

45% off all products

Use code: blackfriday at checkout

7 Likes

anyone own a voopoo X217?
looks ok for $25
reminds me a bit like the g class from some angles

edit: sorry guys, its actually out of stock.
It says in stock until you try to choose a color option.
My bad!

5 Likes

This might be the first Black Friday that I don’t buy a thing. Every year I’ve been vaping, this time of year has been awesome for sales. This year I’m not seeing any jaw dropping deals like in years past. I understand, there’s a pandemic and vaping is going through a tough transition with our government (Here in the United States). I sort of saw this coming but thought there’d be at least something I’d want to buy.

8 Likes

I got 1 back when they dropped to about $45 and it is not a bad mod. A friend got 1 at the same time but he has some battery rattle with 21700’s, mine I don’t have that problem.

Can’t speak to TC with Voopoo mods as I never bothered to look into the weird TCR #'s they use, recall the standard SS316 not being great but that was a while ago.

For $25 I would buy one if I didn’t already have one but not looking to add a second.

Just started using mine today to work off the food coma. I forgot it has 2 pulse modes in the power settings. Using a Mesh Pro 2 and it seems like Pulse mode 2 gives off a little better vape but not a huge difference over standard mode but I do like it better.

If you get one let me know if you figure out the TC. Might dive down a little more into it later today if I don’t fall a sleep lol

7 Likes

50% off premade coils and SS wire spools. Use code 50OFF
Example: 36g 1000’ $12.50

11 Likes

I’ve got so much wire from there in the past few months it isn’t even funny. I’ll be making coils for years with it. I love their SS wire.

10 Likes

I hear ya. Their SS wire is some of the best. I’m finally getting low on my higher guage wire so I think I’ll re-stock. Can’t go wrong at this price for this quality.

8 Likes

Another squonker that some like better than the topside is the Aegis Squonker. Funny thing is that it has top fill but the Dovpo got so much hype that the Aegis flew under the radar.

6 Likes

There’s only one ss wire I like better and it’s surgical sutures. Before vape shops had ss stocked I found an online medical supplier. Price isn’t bad but the shipping is crazy. They sell by spool weight not length and the spools are wooden. I have no idea how much wire is on the spools but i still have it. This is an old pic.

10 Likes

thanks bro. it doesnt sound to bad from the reviews ive read.
A few complained of battery rattle but that wouldnt be a deal breaker for me. Not to hard to fix really.
Turned out a bit of a G-up unfortunately
It says in stock but i just went to buy one and when you go to choose a color option there is only one there and its out of stock lol.
Its says sale/promo so its probably part of their sales going on at the moment.
Pretty hard to follow at 3avape ATM with all their shock, special and clearance sales.
Some are only for an hour at certain days and times.
More like for 2 minutes till the available stock is gone.
Thought id jagged a couple of ridiculously good deals the other day but by the time id shopped for 3 items and went to checkout everything was out of stock.
You have to add one item to basket and check straight out really fast.
If your are quick enough you might get it.
oh well, i might just look for a good deal on an odin DNA 250c
Im liking the mini.
thanks again for the input tho buddy

3 Likes