Good Deals 2020!

Aww thank you Dan.

6 Likes

I’m not really sure. From what I’ve read, ordering stuff won’t be cheap after 120 days. Doing it through USPS is going to create a lot of headaches and cost more money. Some vendors are looking into different delivery options. FedEx supposedly doesn’t want to deliver our stuff either. UPS is a fucking joke. I just got jerked around by them for an international delivery. They aren’t trying to regulate online sales. They’re trying to eliminate it. Money talks though. If we’re willing to pay their fees and state tobacco taxes, we might still be able to order things online. I’m not an expert on the subject. I could be wrong about all of this. I’ve read a few threads and got emails from different vendors.

8 Likes

Neither am I. I do know that it makes me angrier than I have been in a very long time. I am an Aquarius, which means, when I get angry it comes and goes pretty quick but this anger is deep-down simmering anger and it’s been stewing for years now. The politicians (all of them), the media, the school system, the attitude towards money, the ungodly amount of waste. etc. etc.

10 Likes

I hate it all too. There’s too much money in it now. They can’t ignore it. We’re not smoking but they want us to. If we don’t, they’ll try to make us pay as if we were still smoking. I wish things were different but the greed is too much. The way most of the American public just falls in line whenever somethings said on TV is astonishing. The news outlets couldn’t possibly have hidden agendas right? They say it’s bad, so it must be.

8 Likes

Question, how are Vape shops in the USA going to stay in business if they can’t get deliveries via USPS, Federal Express, (one has to figure UPS will follow suit also)? I’m seeing these new regulations as an inherent prohibition on vaping in the country.

8 Likes

Re-title “Good Deals 2021?”

7 Likes

Idk a/b tht…
BUT I better get the shit I ordered over the New Year;(…

5 Likes

Yeah, looks like the real-deal US vapeageddon this time, clock is prolly ticking on 90-120 days. Hardware & nicotine are going to become difficult to source. The muckers figured out a way to eliminate vaping by attacking it’s distribution means.

8 Likes

Put me on the haters list as well. If you can’t stop vaping, just make it impossible to get it into your hands. It’s sickening that it’s all about money and not lives. States can’t live without the devil’s cigarette money. Fortunately I have all the devices I need at the moment so I’ll save a bunch not buying more. I’ll just need wire and flavorings and I’ll be set.
Those in power are REALLY pissing me off!

10 Likes

I tried 2 rack up a little over the New Year sales…but Idk :scream: if I’ll get it… hell, an order from Asmodus arrived at the post-office the next city from me & it’s just been sitting there (supposedly) since 12/31 @ 4:38am :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: WTF ???

5 Likes

Prohibition means bootleg. Make our own, ship our own. Vape boom 2.0

10 Likes

I’m pretty positive that I’ve seen language regarding B2B (business to business) shipments being excluded from the bans & that the bill we’re all so upset about is regarding USPS shipping to individuals. Maybe not excluded per say, but allowed workarounds. IIRC Businesses are going to have to register with either their state or federal entities to exclude them from the same legislation we’re all going to be personally facing. Please don’t quote me on this as it’s all pretty fresh & tbh, I think even “the powers that be” are still figuring this crap out themselves. Don’t they realize that they’re literally choking off US businesses & are just going to force (even more) consumers over to buying from China/ overseas?! for a minute I felt a bit of relief for the B&M shops, but then got pissed off again thinking about all of the people who can’t easily access shops locally. I have a few shops nearby but after seeing them charging $25-40 for juice, not having my (mainstream) coils stocked, etc I have basically bought solely online. I lost my job due to covid, I simply can’t afford the markup. & considering that UPS/ FedEx/ DHL contract USPS to deliver rurally/ last mile deliveries to save on their costs… like how is this all going to work? ugh.

EDIT: my comment inspired me to start a new thread geared toward the collecting of information regarding this ban, how it will affect us/ businesses/ vapers & a thread for us to gather in & VENT! Lord knows we need that right now lol. I hope we can navigate this crappy situation together. Any links/ info added to the thread will be very greatly appreciated! I feel like lots more information will be coming out soon & I want to make sure we can all easily have access to that info as well as a place to chat about it: 2021 Vape Mail Ban Thread

10 Likes

I got you if need be. Just let me know if you ever need some wire or coils. I started making my own clapton, fused clapton, and even alien coils this year. I just ordered thousand foot rolls of 26, 28, 36, and 38ga N80 from Kidney Puncher. I already have a bunch of wire already though :smiley:.

13 Likes

Nice one, I got 500 foot rolls of 26Ga KA1 and 26, 30 and 38Ga SS316L when our state gov banned online orders here. Can never have too much wire I reckon. :smiley:

12 Likes

Aww man, that’s great of you to offer and if I’m in a pinch I will keep you in mind. For now, I’m good and I don’t think it will be a problem getting wire. Thanks a million for the offer!

13 Likes

Quick request!

Please use the new 2021 thread! Don’t forget to use the thread tools and set the new thread to “Tracking”

Hopefully a mod will lock this one soon.

10 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. !!!

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Good Deals 2021!

@daath @JoJo @woftam
Could get a lock on this one please?!

3 Likes