Good Deals 2020!

15% code from Beyond Vape: “rewards15”

4 Likes

Try TheKitchen

6 Likes

Don’t push it yet Ben. Might be worth to wait for another week.

4 Likes

That’s “bold”. lol

Not sure whether folks should be offended by being called crazy, or by not getting a better discount! :laughing:

8 Likes

That’s “Stan“. lol

I know it seems crazy to purchase a vape product sight unseen or reviewed by lots of folks… but, having purchased many of Stan’s mech mods and being thrilled with the quality/workmanship of every one… I have no qualms about throwing my money at/and/or trusting Stan to boot out another awesome mech mod. Plus, if there are any issues with the product, Stan will make it right. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Mech mod advice

10 % off at https://www.cremedevape.com
Code Thankyou10
For anyone not familiar its a uk shop that sells kayfun talifun dicodes and lots more have used them several times with great results

8 Likes

Ben (and those from UK), you might want to check vapourdepot.com.

Not worth checking otherwise since pretty expensive, but you could get Coffee and Peanut MF for £0.99 (Botanic Elixir = 9:1 MF dilutions) and about 25 FLV at half price.

6 Likes

Arr you still enjoying the cold steel ??? I am thinking about one , but indont have any 21700 devices. That is not a big deal bc id get a pair . I do have the original Nunchaku bit its 18650 which is fine BUT I change batts too often so i keep a SFT rda on it at home. Id love a small second mod to carry through out the day .

6 Likes

Yeah Fiddy, I’m still loving it. If you like your nunchaku, you’ll love the cold steel. Performance-wise two are equal in wattage mode. If you vape in “Bypass” mode, I think you’ll enjoy it. It hits hard and fast. In TC mode the CS is better. Also the 21700 outlasts the 18650. If you can still get one at a decent price, you should, it’s a great little (but heavy) mod.

6 Likes

Eciggitu has them for 45$ is that good??

3 Likes

They have a pretty nice deal at slowtech atm. I just ordered a black one.

7 Likes

If I remember right, they usually go between 50 to 65 bucks so 45 ain’t bad. I think I paid 30 but that was one of those crazy sale deals from Buybest. It’s back to 58.00 now. Might be worth a gamble to see if they drop even more for July 4th sales.
If they go back to 30 again I’m getting 2 more…

EDIT: Just saw that MFS has it for 44.95 - 4.50 (code: NEW-P7X8QW3L) = 40.45 (+ tax/shipping)

6 Likes

I’m going on a two month wait for my last FT order. I don’t think I have the patience to wait that long (or longer) again. :confounded:

7 Likes

Don’t forget! If you use their semi-permanent code (TENOFF), that should bring it down to the same $40 or so as the MFS deal!

https://eciggity.com/ehpro-cold-steel-100-120w-mod/

Always nice to have 2 USA shipping options! :wink:

8 Likes

Thank you will take a look :+1:

6 Likes

No arguing the bottom dollar… But I know I am not ordering ANYTHING else from China until this shipping bullshit has returned to normal.

I did look into the PayPal times, and while it seems they have bumped things up to 180 days to file a claim (which I thought was cool)… The wait is just beyond reasonable in most cases.

10 Likes

Knowing that Liion doesn’t sell crap batteries… just pulled the trigger on a half dozen of these batteries for the future. It’s a great price. :wink:

10 Likes

Forgot about that one. Thanks for the assist!

Absolutely!

8 Likes

29.89 after log in for black, other colors have a bit of an upcharge.
https://www.sourcemore.com/ehpro-cold-steel-100-box-mod.html

9 Likes