Good Deals 2020!

They have a pretty nice deal at slowtech atm. I just ordered a black one.

7 Likes

If I remember right, they usually go between 50 to 65 bucks so 45 ain’t bad. I think I paid 30 but that was one of those crazy sale deals from Buybest. It’s back to 58.00 now. Might be worth a gamble to see if they drop even more for July 4th sales.
If they go back to 30 again I’m getting 2 more…

EDIT: Just saw that MFS has it for 44.95 - 4.50 (code: NEW-P7X8QW3L) = 40.45 (+ tax/shipping)

6 Likes

I’m going on a two month wait for my last FT order. I don’t think I have the patience to wait that long (or longer) again. :confounded:

7 Likes

Don’t forget! If you use their semi-permanent code (TENOFF), that should bring it down to the same $40 or so as the MFS deal!

https://eciggity.com/ehpro-cold-steel-100-120w-mod/

Always nice to have 2 USA shipping options! :wink:

8 Likes

Thank you will take a look :+1:

6 Likes

No arguing the bottom dollar… But I know I am not ordering ANYTHING else from China until this shipping bullshit has returned to normal.

I did look into the PayPal times, and while it seems they have bumped things up to 180 days to file a claim (which I thought was cool)… The wait is just beyond reasonable in most cases.

10 Likes

Knowing that Liion doesn’t sell crap batteries… just pulled the trigger on a half dozen of these batteries for the future. It’s a great price. :wink:

10 Likes

Forgot about that one. Thanks for the assist!

Absolutely!

8 Likes

29.89 after log in for black, other colors have a bit of an upcharge.
https://www.sourcemore.com/ehpro-cold-steel-100-box-mod.html

9 Likes

https://evcigarettes.com/

Ends today, but I have had great experiences with them and they have a good selection of Mech mods

8 Likes

Is sourcemore china ???

4 Likes

What 21700 do you use

4 Likes

Yes but they have 2 warehouses they ship out of and if it’s in stock it will make it off the dock faster since they seldom offer free shipping. Only items from them I’ve waited on is preorders which is understandable. Over all I’ve been pretty happy with them; have read some aren’t though.

9 Likes

Samsung 40T. They’re good all-around batteries.

7 Likes

Yes, I’ve been quite happy with them in the past but haven’t ordered from them since the pandemic took over the world. I remember a few orders arriving in less than a week. Have you ordered from them recently?

6 Likes

My last order was a presale. took about 6 weeks. Once it shipped It was 9 days I think (early May shipping label created).

7 Likes

That’s one of my favorite places to shop at in China. Packages from there come at a decent pace and always wrapped up really well.

4 Likes

They’re good batteries. I’m not sure how many they have but they’ve been on clearance for quite a while. The 20700 isn’t in high demand anymore probably (if it ever was). I have plenty of those old Ijoy dual 20700 mods that I like to use. The original Captains (PD270) are my favorites but I also have Avengers and Diamond PD270s. They all came with batteries but it doesn’t hurt to have more.

6 Likes

Great J4 sale at Bull City Flavors including Bull City Flavors NEW Jungle Flavors

15 Likes

and of course… honey peach is oos :cry:

sorry bcf… ya could have sold some more… :stuck_out_tongue:

@wllmc :stuck_out_tongue: Ya got any spares for your chickie here?? :crazy_face: :rofl:

the bottle I have is 4+ yrs old from ecx… yeps I found the bottle… course, nothing in it… go me!

6 Likes