Good Deals 2020!

For all you canadian shoppers Fat Panda has a clearance on 10 mil bottles of premixed juice. $1.50 a bottle free shipping to Manitoba after $35.00 and free shipping to Canada after $50.00. I just ordered 34 bottles for $58 tax included.

6 Likes

they’re a good little mod the katana.
Great for getting someone into vaping.
I picked up a heap for around that price off everzon and 3avape and have been selling them at cost to friends wanting to try vaping.
Built in battery so they dont have to dive into chargers and 18650’s etc.
They’re a well made solid little mod,
With a kanger subtank on one i get 2 plus days before needing to recharge.
Ive been looking at those think vape thor’s for a while to, anyone know what the ST200 chips are like?

6 Likes

I love the little beasts. The only problem is that they always run down when I’m out and about. I have 2 and have to take both with me.

EDIT: Was going to pick up another two but the shipping cost more than the products. That’s a no-go for me. I was wondering why my account said I haven’t purchased since 2017…

6 Likes

That’s kinda what I need them for. I was able to help my cousin quit smoking and I gave him both of the vaptio kits I reviewed recently. The Fragg and Cosmo 2 and the weird tank that came with the fragg crapped out and the other took a dump. Very disappointing @Vaptio_official.

7 Likes

thats a shame.
I have a few vaptio and vivakita mods and theyve all been very reliable.
I like the super cape, super bat, wall crawler, X hubble and capt’"n mods.
The move grand 80 isnt a bad little single 18650 mod either.
Probably the only one i havent been happy with was the move 2. It was ok but didnt hit as hard as i thought it would for a 3 x 18650 mod.
I also have a few pods like the ET auto, solo mini, solo flat, C flat and spin it
I think vaptio are underrated, theyve had some ok gear.
I got them all really cheap on Aliexpress during black friday/cyber monday sales so they were great value.

4 Likes

I’ve always liked @Vaptio_official too, that’s why I am disappointed with it. The tank I can understand, they tried something new, and either I got a junker or they all are. Though, I haven’t heard anything other than mine.

I’m not overly distressed. I mean, I don’t have to a lot of vape gear that has stood the test of time. Someone recently started using Mech Mods exclusively and I have e been thinking about getting and making some more mech mods.

ah, here it is…

8 Likes

i like the concept and it makes sense really
Make a few nice high powered mech mods and that is all you need.
Making your own seems to be growing in popularity.
I was only just saying the other day in another thread ive wasted so much on 40 to 50 cheapish mods when i shouldve just bought 2 or 3 decent mods and be done with it.
And maybe half a dozen quality RTA’s and RDA’s
Maybe one good squonk to
So many i have are just ornaments now i rarely touch.

7 Likes

I Whole Heartedly Agree.

7 Likes

A good clone on FastTech is sold out , but you can try on Alliexpress: Page Not Found - Aliexpress.com
Also a very good one, in my opinion beats Kayfun - Skyline clone by Coppervape: https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10036423/7935300-coppervape-skyline-styled-rta-rebuildable-tank

6 Likes

This says “Kayfun styled” in the description. I don’t know Kayfun, I just saw this site last night and noticed they have several clones so I checked for you. I’ve not ever used or even heard of this online retailer.

https://evcigarettes.com/aga-t7-22mm-rta-by-youde-ud/

6 Likes

I have bought from them, no problems, it’s been a while though, probably a year

6 Likes

Not sure how they consider that it is of any of the versions. :laughing:
p.s. good vendor tho, source for purge and other high end mechs.

7 Likes

found this site last night, ive never used them so dont know how good their clones are but theres a bit on other forums about them. They have plenty of different version kayfuns

https://www.vapeyaya.com/index.php

i was looking at the kylin M for $9.99
It doesnt say “style” or clone like most of the others but i did a search and a bloke on reddit reckons he received two alright clones of them

6 Likes

I’ve used vapeyaya before. They’re about the same as any other intl vendor. No problems with my order.

9 Likes

Thanks for the link they actually have the kayfun prime. It’s a clone but I’m ok with that because I can’t afford the real deal so for now thanks!

7 Likes

https://cheapvaping.deals/lost-vape-centaurus-dna-250c-box-mod

I’m not vouching for the product or the merchants. Just passing along the info.

11 Likes

I’ll vouch for the product: Nice. Very, very nice.

8 Likes

Yeah, I will second that, nice mod indeed

8 Likes

11 Likes

Now don’t get me wrong, I luv me some @Letitia but when I saw 8th anniversary fasttech I thought great, 8th week, I am still waiting for my stuff to come in…ugh.

Letitia though, she is worth the wait :wink:

8 Likes