Good Deals 2020!

We’re such suckers for free shipping. Lol

6 Likes

I know it! I also did it to use PayPal. I’m a rebel, what can I say.

4 Likes

I’ve been springing for DHL if it’s something I really want from China. For all else I’m just keeping my fingers crossed and using USPS express.

7 Likes

I pretty much only use that. We’re only about 75 miles apart so we probably see very similar ship times from ‘over yonder’.

3 Likes

lol, thats the spirit
Just once more of course…

4 Likes

Powerhouse flavor chucker. @Cutlass92, and @Molly_Mcghee turned me onto the Lux, and I ended up using it (FIRST time I didn’t use a SteamCrave for critical testing) …

I actually LOVED slinging bigger batts in, for prolonged vaping. You DO get sleeves as well…

WISMEC LUXOTIC NC Kit 250W With Guillotine V2 RDA comes with

• 1 * LUXOTIC NC
  • 1 * Guillotine V2
  • 2 * Battery Sleeve
  • 1 * Mouthpiece
  • 2 * Clapton 0.28ohm Coil
  • 1 * Cotton
  • 2 * User Manual
  • 1 * Warning Card
  • Spare Parts

5 Likes

@Dan_the_Man, don’t forget about the BONUS SWITCH (series/parallel) too !!!

3 Likes

These were all the rage having just come out when I was looking to upgrade from my first sub ohm kit (the Coolfire mini and slipstream tank). As a newbie I was tempted by the look of them but confused by the series/parallel thing which I didn’t really understand at the time, as well as the variable voltage. I never did get one as learning about stock coils and ohms and wattages and tanks and batteries and chargers and 510/810 drip tips was quite enough at that time!

4 Likes

EXACTLY, I was very annoyed about that.

Thanks, bro. I was gonna grab it but the shipping was ridiculous. Maybe I’ll find another.

4 Likes

a few 23mm 3 and 6ml steam crave aromamizer’s still around $5.99
https://www.everzon.com/steam-crave-aromamizer-rdta-23mm.html?acc=79d0360cd882c01f1ac008b3bb85feb3

6 Likes

I’ve got two of them and despite disliking Wismec mods in general, I love those.

4 Likes

If you’re a pod-der, this one is available for only $8.99 with code EDMOIP.
Looks like it has some good reviews from Mike Vapes, Vaping Bogan and the like, but not a true MTL if that’s your thing. I did a quick test, and it was about $7.00 to ship to Cali.

8 Likes

still a few intake single and dual left at 3avape for $11.99

https://www.3avape.com/augvape-intake-rta-4-2ml.html

https://www.3avape.com/augvape-intake-dual-coil-rta-26mm.html

or i grabbed a couple of single coil intakes with free post from AE at official augvape store for $12.35

sale for dual coil intakes for $15.50 + free post on AE starts in about 12 hours.(currently $20.50)

6 Likes

Use code: VAPE.DEALS10 and pay 18.00 USD. Not a fan of SMOK mods but hey, as the song says: “it’s your thing, do what you wanna do”

7 Likes

Wire Optim (formally Lightning Vapes) is having another 30% off most items sale. It seems that they have this monthly. No code needed. Prices good until 9/25 11:59PM EST.
https://wireoptim.com/

11 Likes

Not sure if anyone has posted but Health Cabin has had Uwell Nunchaku 2 tanks for $8.99 for a couple of weeks now. I just got three in the mail the other day. Took 14 days from China to in my box in MN.

I ordered 3 Aromamizer Lite V1.5’s the other day from Everzon. They were priced from $16 to $18. That’s way better than the $45 I played at Element. They’re flavor machines… I ditched all the “MTL” attachments and use mine at 50W. It got plenty of airflow even though people describe it as restrictive.

7 Likes

I did the same for the Aromamizer Light V1.5 . What is your favorite setup for it?

2 Likes

I learned how to make my own alien coils this year. My favorite in the Lite as SS 3x28/38ga, 5 (and a half) wraps around a 3mm jig. I cut the legs at 4mm, and that seems about perfect for me. Flavor is outstanding. The juice I run through it is pretty bad for the coil/cotton. I re wick about every 3 days to get the flavor poppin’ again. The liquid is Pachama Fuji Strawberry Nectarines.

I tried a bigger fralien coil in it and it wasn’t as responsive, which I didn’t like. The smaller aliens are the way to go for my liking. Here’s the fralien build I made-

8 Likes

6 Likes

augvape intakes $13.99 + free shipping (still going a bit cheaper at augvapes store on Aliexpress)
augvape occula $9.99
augvape merlin nano $10.99

vsticking mod $26.39 + free shipping (use coupon “fasttech”)

Steam Crave Aromamizer Lite V1.5 $20.99 + free shipping (use coupon “fasttech”)
($16.41 at 3avape but over $50 needed for free shipping)

5 Likes