Good Deals 2020!

Too bad that isn’t run by a 21700

I like that Kriemhild to but I’m not sure about it. I only read one review and that one wasn’t thrilled about it but wasn’t saying it was junk either. Hmmm… :thinking: decisions decisions.

4 Likes

Nice review. A power-house mod for sure. In the review there is two pictures of either the same Steam Crave RDTA, one with the bubble glass, one with straight glass, or it’s two different RDTA’s from Steam Crave? Anyone that can tell which RDTA’s please comment. It looks like the mod can hold a 30mm without overhang but nothing makes this clearly definitive.

5 Likes

Hi Dan, don’t know if you’re in a hurry but Matt (Suck My Mod) is releasing the GUAR-21 - a new dual 21700 through Vandy Vape. It is a C-Frame style (think LV Paranormal). It’s using their latest chipset and will house an atty up to a 28mm. Being Vandy Vape I’m thinking the price should be quite reasonable.

8 Likes

9 Likes

Second one Aromamizer Plus v2 (30mm), first one probably an Aromamizer Supreme but not sure which version.

6 Likes

I’ll check that out as soon as I get a chance thanks for the video. I like Matt so I’ll probably like his product to. So cool thanks for that dude

5 Likes

I don’t know if this is good or not. It holds 2 21700 batteries. Probably better suggestions above?

https://www.vapeciga.com/products/vapefly-kriemhild-tc-box-mod-200w

7 Likes

This is new and may be worth looking into. I don’t know anything else about it. I followed the first link and it is pre-order. That may be ok if your not in a hurry and don’t mind not knowing when it will be available :rofl:

https://cheapvaping.deals/vandy-vape-gaur-21-mod

Edit:. I see @KiwiPete already listed this one.

7 Likes

Just another one I know nothing about.

https://cheapvaping.deals/tesla-xt-mod-220w

8 Likes

I have this mod…Its a descent mod

6 Likes

@Dan_the_Man Thank you !!

3 Likes

Ill try that and also wick it a little better. The flavors explode in that tank but the leaking is frustrating.

4 Likes

$36.29 for t class???
wow, i gotta get a piece of that.
Plenty bag the t class because of the finger spinner but i reckon its a great vape.
Built like a battleship.

6 Likes

everzon also has the stabwood gaea for $42.65
no 21700’s like the fallout version
still not bad for that price
neither have any TC if your into that
I dont think the Augvape VX217 has any TC either does it?
Arent they claiming 12volt output with that?
Dang, how good are 11.11 sales?

6 Likes

Wow, that’s insane the GAEA in stabwood is a really nice mod if you only vape in power mode. I have one and it holds a 28mm no problem, 30mm won’t overhang the mod but does the bevel but still looks nice. The fit and finish is excellent but the polished SS is a fingerprint magnet.

Screw it, just bought 3 GAEA, each color and 2 more T Class for a couple of friends who really want it.

Thanks for posting @bede1

9 Likes

Here is mine by the way, 28mm Fatality on top

14 Likes

lol
I was going to go the gaea but i really want some decent single 21700 mods so i went the ehpro cold steel for $33.50 and the lost vapes grus for $28.62
I also have a odin mini arriving in a day or two
But i had to grab another t class at that price lol.
One benefit, DHL courier ended up a dollar cheaper than the normal netherlands post slowboat option.
Im still thinking about both of the gaea though.
That augvape vx217 looks ok at $28.84 to
ive been playing with TC though lately so that put me off that and the gaea
although i wouldnt mind something chunky like the storm breaker for $29.99
Wish i had the patience to just save up till these sales hit and just go crazy then.

4 Likes

@admin needs to close this thread
or we all go

12 Likes

lol, i fear ill be doing a lot of yard work next week
To try and cut the courier off before the missus spots him lol
Buying her a vape doesnt work anymore
Im on strict instructions not to, she doesnt want anymore.

9 Likes

Y I H Y …
same here @ compyrepair

how is the t-class?

7 Likes