Good Deals 2020!

I don’t want to have to worry about running out :joy::joy:. The kicker is I’m still using premades I bought so I haven’t even tried to make my own :crazy_face::sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Coil Clout has a new sale.

7 Likes

I always thought specialty coils were outrageously priced at places. I started making my own this year. It only took me a few weeks to learn how to make my own aliens, framed staple, ect…
. $20 for a set isn’t going to work for me. I churn out a dozen aliens in a little over an hour now. I’m not sure how much postage is to Australia (is it?), but I could maybe send you some of mine. Not sure if it’s worth it because of time and shipping fees though.

8 Likes

I missed out on the days of $12 Pico Squeeze’s at Fasttech. I wasn’t interested in squonking back then. I’ve regretted not ordered a bunch for a while now. I got one and love my little Pico Squeeze.

Yesterday I got an email from Eleaf about their sale. The code excludes clearance items but I saw Pico Squeeze kits for $14.99! I missed my chance before, but I wasn’t going to let this one get away. I ordered the last of their white ones and a couple pink ones. They only have pink left but thought I’d alert you guys if someone hasn’t already. They’re tiny for being squonk mods.

Also, shipping is free over $50. They have 30% off regular items. FRIDAY30 or something is the code. I spent enough to get free shipping so I don’t know how much it’d cost if you just bought one.

10 Likes

Good until 11/30. Better get’em before they sell out.

14 Likes

One can not have too many batteries. A spare charger is also a good thing.

9 Likes

I agree. I think I saw the Opus charger at 25.00. Nice price for a great charger.

9 Likes

Great deals. Thank you

9 Likes

Most welcome.

8 Likes

Bull City Flavor starts with the 20% off for their Black Friday Deal.

15 Likes

yeah i get its time consuming but its still a bit rude 2 coils for $20 and upto $30 bucks
I bought a heap of wire to try and start building my own but just havent got around to it.
Ill have to pull my finger out and have a crack at making my own.
Cool of you to offer bro
If i get hard up i might pm you and we can work out a price and postage etc? cheers.

My first vape was a little eleaf pico, not the squeeze tho.
It was a great little vape.
Its been long retired but i still have it and it goes as good as it always did.
Thats a good price for a little squonker and RDA
The pico squeeze 2 and coral 2 kit that takes a 21700 looks a little beast

7 Likes

10 Likes

BCF Black Friday Sales on now :grin:

12 Likes

Phenomenal!!
Thank you for mentioning this!!

7 Likes

My pleasure Sparky!

6 Likes

Your own wicks or you talking coils?

5 Likes

Don’t know if you want to spend more or where you live but here’s a fantastic deal on a Pico 2. I have one and it’s a solid squonker. Code: Squze2k $15.99

Here’s the page with the code.

12 Likes

Thanks. Ordered some more batteries for me and my son.

8 Likes

you’re welcome, glad you could take advantage of it

5 Likes

Vapedeals list of Thanksgiving/Black Friday sales and codes:
https://vape.deals/vape-deals-list/

6 Likes