Good Deals 2020!

The aegis isnt bad and its a good rugged little mod.
Be better if i took a 21700 though
Not sure why but i havent really given it much of a run.
I prefer the TS duel.
Might have to pull the aegis out and give it a decent try for a while.
I dont mind the recurve squonker either

4 Likes

Thanks! I just went there and got some 0.2mm x 0.8mm flatwire and a pair of Vetus needle tweezers I’ve been wanting. I would have bought more but just bought a ton of wire at a previous WireOptim sale.

7 Likes

I agree about the battery. So many are 18650s but I can get some use with my MTL squonkers. I have the TS single.

5 Likes

Hey, I like those wooden spools. Reminds me of my grandmother. She would sew and all her threads were on wooden spools and she wouild give them to me to play with when empty. Of course, I played with a few that weren’t empty and made a big mess.

9 Likes

@INOIROC @Lostmarbles Thanks for the feedback on the paint. I snagged a Red one :+1:

7 Likes

Dear friends,

As for the sitution Dan mentioned, try to order products from the same warehouse is a good way to save more on your shipping fee.

Don’t know the products shipped from Shenzhen or Hongkong warehouse? Here we list 2 methods for your reference:

1. Click “Product List” button in the page of the product, please check the attachment below:

2. You can find it in the check-out page, like the attachment below:

Besides, we are sure to say that HealthCabin owns the more faster and safer shipping channels than other Chinese vendors. :wink:

Have a nice day!
Healthcabin Team

10 Likes

No worries. I only caught it cause I’ve been watching them so I can order more vg and nic I normally order from LNW but I like how LB gives pour spouts with their bottles :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

7 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

My favorite mod of the year

@muth good call on the Aegis Squonk, I still use mine everyday just because of how well the TC works with VV SS316L 200 mesh. They have this synergy together, there is always a mesh RDA with VV 200 mesh on my Aegis Squonk…always. I too wish it had a 21700 in it, I have gone through 4 18650’s in a single day but I still continue to use it daily to test recipes. The TS is easier to fill up, I mainly use my Aegis to drip.

9 Likes

Really? the aegis squonk is that good in TC using VV’s 200 SS mesh hey?
Im definitely going to have to pull it out and give it a decent workout.
I wasnt into TC when i first received it and got a bit bored with it after a couple of weeks.
So a profile or a digiflavor mesh pro with the VV 200 SS mesh should be good on it?

4 Likes

I’m glad you replied @HealthCabin, we like it when a company cares about their customers.

The reason I [we] don’t like finding where the warehouse is on the check out page is because it makes more work for the shopper.

Let’s say I spend 30 minutes looking, reading, and researching products and we find 6 or so items we like and put them in the cart. Now after spending a lot of time shopping I go to check out and shipping is $80.00!!! That is just insane. NOW, I have to go through it all to see which warehouse each item is shipping from and delete and added and decide where to get the items I had to delete. etc. etc. etc.

It’s easier to go to a different company to shop. I don’t know why y’all changed it but you changed it for the worse. We (the customer) should be able to see which warehouse each item comes from, on the information page.

I don’t know why you changed it but it is worse.

9 Likes

Aegis Max for under $30.00 USD. (This is the 21700 version). Plus free shipping! See shipping info on website for some free shipping exclusions. Expires 12/1/20.
Use code: BFCM30
I’ve never used this vendor before, so I can’t vouch for them. Product ships from California.

Good deal if RX’s are your thing.
8 Likes

Eightvape has 50% off their mods and kits right now. Better go take a peek.

Gen S kits- $24
Grus mods- $19
ECT
ECT

40% off atomizers too.
Discounts show up in your cart.

13 Likes

I am hoping it is just not my review sample because my other Aegis mods like the Legend or the Max don’t perform the same. 60 watts at 430F gives me a really tasty vape with VV 200 mesh and I can vape it dry with no burnt hits unless the build needs replacing.

Let me know how yours turns out. I have been meaning to buy a second Aegis squonk as a backup considering how much I use mine.

5 Likes

Choices!!!
Mesh Black, Carbon Black, Camo, etc.

https://www.vapeciga.com/products/vsticking-vk530-tc-box-mod-with-yihi-sx530-chip-200w

11 Likes

I have been debating this and decided against it but for 20 dollars how can I say no to that?

7 Likes

:rofl:

7 Likes

It’s too late! Way way too late! :smiling_imp: :innocent:

9 Likes

LOL! ok…

8 Likes

Sweet! Picked up a few other things I had been searching for. Total came out to a little over $102 so also got to use the VC15 code for $15 off orders over $100 and got free shipping as well.

The Diesal RTA is actually really good with a single 3.5mm multicore clapton. Been wanting a SS Intake Dual for awhile now. All in all an excellent buy and thank you for posting it.

12 Likes

:caution: :construction:
M.E.G. President in full effect…

8 Likes