Good Deals 2021!

Hahahaha

Gold star for that one.

4 Likes

:grinning: I don’t use these forums like ever,I’m mike Card were u calling me mike Michael dumbazz? In so confused, I get these ELR emails but I thought my recipes were set to private but idk maybe u were talk in bout someone else cause under that was something bout Vicks channel being taken down so sometimes I don’t don’t know even how to use forums but I mix 15 mg salt nice recipies but u mentioned recipies all over the place but I think u were referring to someone else or mixers in general keeping accent notes vs main profiles etc.Idk I mainly use DIY FB groups so trying learn this forum but I got a few likes a badge lol I don’t what’s go in on…im guessing this is ELR forum which I’m extremely new at but try to help struggling mixers especially salt nice who think that everything is somehow different.Anyway pleased go meet h

8 Likes

:rofl:
No Mike, I wasn’t talking about you. What you read is in my profile about myself. You must have email notifications on. I think the email lists it as a message frome Mike, Michael, Dumbass (all of which I answer to BTW). If you click on my Avatar you’ll see what I mean.
Good to meet ya bro.

11 Likes

Oh lol sorry still learning forum need to shut my emails off hahaa

5 Likes

I wanted webbed fingers SO BAD when I was a kid. I wanted to swim faster.

Welcome to ELR @Mike_card

7 Likes

I’ll remember that when I make a mistake when summoning. Don’t want to call you up when I call myself a dumbass.

6 Likes

Not necessarily a good deal, unless you count getting a mystery flavor for free a good one. This sounds like fun…

9 Likes

@Lostmarbles I agree, I was stoked when I got that email.

6 Likes

It does look fun

5 Likes

Exactly. I missed this one because I haven’t been looking for good deals lately. How would I know to look for a contest in the Good Deals thread? There should either be a contest thread or the vendors hosting it to post in their vendor thread. Me, I don’t look at my email everyday.

6 Likes

Fair point @muth, but you know how things are here, LOT’S going on, everywhere !!!

5 Likes

didnt see the contest - sounds like that might have ben fun . but with my luck
like Professor Dumbledore i might have got a vomit flavored one

8 Likes

I should have one in my box coming today. I was hoping for the Booger flavored one.

9 Likes

30% off “most items” this weekend 7/24 - 7/25. Looks like all wire will be discounted at checkout. Time to stock up!

https://wireoptim.com/

EDIT: Just tested and looks like it’s live now.

13 Likes

You ever try the wireoptim branded flexmesh? WIREOPTIM flexMESH - KA1 - SS316L

Must be rebranded nexmesh but makes me go hmm, maybe give it a shot?

7 Likes

Yeah, it’s good. No more or less than your standard pre-cut anyway. I would stay away from the clapton mesh though. IMO it’s trash. Pay attention to the sizes. They didn’t do to well stating the sizes, but if you look at the pics, it’s clear what’s what.

6 Likes

It’s been a longggggg time since their last sale. Thanks for posting this. I just ordered a bunch. :facepunch:

7 Likes

Thank you for both the post, and especially the quoted segment!

I have missed the last two sales thanks to not making it into the beginning of the sale.
Not this time boyeee!!

3 rolls of my favorite hybrid in stock and ordered!! :tada: :partying_face:

9 Likes

@MisterSinner , @Sprkslfly you’re very welcome. I remember a few folks missed out on some sold out items last time, so there you go.

9 Likes

Never seen FJ run a 50% off sale that I remember!

9 Likes