Good Deals 2021!

And VSO has it’s own sale…just for today.

14 Likes

Haha, I was just fixing to post this

5 Likes

Thanks very much @Letitia.

5 Likes

https://cheapvaping.deals/dovpo-riva-box-mod

9 Likes

I love the Riva, a mod that has been in my rotation since I got it. If you have a Asmodus Minikin V2 this is about as comfortable to hold but with a better chip. One word of caution is I heard someone was having problems vaping with it at high wattage of over 100, haven’t had that problem myself but I probably average 75 watts in power mode and only a little more in TC.

$80 is a steal, great post @JiM210

9 Likes

Rainbow Vapes has VV Iconics for £2.49 and Mazes for £1.99.

@JiM210 has positively reviewed the Iconic and I view it as a great value spare parts set:

https://www.rainbowvapes.co.uk/products/iconic-rda-by-vape-vandy

12 Likes

It’s in service as I read this :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Mine, as it is being used to test flavour range on one blend today.

(Testing the latest of my Navy Rolls updates on three set ups.)

8 Likes

I got a bunch of those from Wet Vapes when they were five bucks. I tried one out for a while. I closed off one hole and vaped it that way IIRC. It’s got a solid deck.

I got another great deal from there when I got the Iconics. It was Wotofo Bravo RTAs for five bucks. I didn’t expect to like it as much as I did. Talk about a flavor machine of an RTA. I got five or six and only used one for a few weeks lol. I gotta set one up again soon…

9 Likes

11 Likes

@muth, at last check it looks like Cappuccino (SC) is now no longer available at BCF :man_shrugging: :disappointed:
However flavorjungle.com still has it listed under their Flavors Express line :ok_hand:
I just ordered a half liter…

7 Likes

Lol :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

I wasn’t sure where to post this.

BCF now carries FA whipped cream, custard premium, cookie premium and milk :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
https://www.bullcityflavors.com/flavourart/?sort=newest

17 Likes

Well.
That means one of two things.

Either FANA pulled their head outta their ass, or they just screwed up 3 more flavors (by reformulating what was absolutely perfect the way it was).

Here’s hoping for the former.

12 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking.

Amen :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

Holy Crap @robin, I almost LIVE on BCF’s site, and I still didn’t see that.

I’m damned glad you posted this. A HUGE personal thanks, from me.

7 Likes

No more teeny tiny bottles.

9 Likes

15 Likes

Nice! I ordered new flavors for the first time in months. I wanna get back into DIY or creating again. I got some gift certificates from people a while ago , but didn’t know how to use them. I couldn’t find them rather… I messaged them about it but’ll have to use em next time… I used to buy new flavors all the time. I haven’t been paying attention to new releases. It was nice to see a bunch I’ve never heard of.

8 Likes

Thanks for posting that. I’ve got flavors in my cart and was about to put the order through today. All I have to do is wait one whole day and I get to save 15%!

(It’s times like this when I start throwing things in my cart that I don’t really want/need) :slightly_frowning_face:

8 Likes