Good Deals 2021!

Exactly what I was thinking.

Amen :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

Holy Crap @robin, I almost LIVE on BCF’s site, and I still didn’t see that.

I’m damned glad you posted this. A HUGE personal thanks, from me.

7 Likes

No more teeny tiny bottles.

9 Likes

15 Likes

Nice! I ordered new flavors for the first time in months. I wanna get back into DIY or creating again. I got some gift certificates from people a while ago , but didn’t know how to use them. I couldn’t find them rather… I messaged them about it but’ll have to use em next time… I used to buy new flavors all the time. I haven’t been paying attention to new releases. It was nice to see a bunch I’ve never heard of.

8 Likes

Thanks for posting that. I’ve got flavors in my cart and was about to put the order through today. All I have to do is wait one whole day and I get to save 15%!

(It’s times like this when I start throwing things in my cart that I don’t really want/need) :slightly_frowning_face:

8 Likes

Wait, that’s not regular times ??

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

The code and savings were active for me this evening.

7 Likes

Received advertisement from Cigabuy for Asmodus 3 Minikins on sale for $15.09. I have never tried Asmodus, does anyone have any feedback on this touch screen mod? ($15.99 is really cheap).

Also, just a quick note…I purchased some Lishen LR2170LA 21700 4000mAh 35A batteries for $3.99 each from 18650 Battery Store. They are awesome…I vape at around 3.6 to 3.7 volts and they last over 460 puffs on my Pulse V2 squonker. Only one smallish quirk about them, they are about 1.5mm to 2.0mm longer then Holmwork or Molicells (P24A / my fav 21700 until now). I don’t use unregulated devices so have no idea of their performance or voltage drop for mechanicals. If your regular 21700’s are tight to begin with then maybe not a viable option, they do fit snuggly but acceptably in the Pulse. They are a real tight fit in my lost vape Grus (that mod has battery issues relative to the screw in closure anyway). Lastly, they fit very snuggly but work in my Efest Blu6 LUC Battery Charger. Shipping was within 24 hours ($6.ish shipping) and received them in 4 days from purchase.

10 Likes

I have five in rotation I use as table vapes. Bought them about a year and half ago, direct from Asmodus when they cleared out their US warehouse. Customer service was great. Have never accidentally changed any settings. It takes a good down stroke on the screen to get into settings to Change simple settings like wattage, hard- soft- normal. Typical five click on but five click takes you to a on screen off button that if swiped sideways takes you into the rest of the side menu with five or six settings like temp, puff, screen brightness and color. Has three click lock from main screen. Being right handed the teardrop shape seems backward to me to hold. No fire button problems on any of them in the time I have owned them. Their cheapie squonk is the only one which gives me problems because it leaks like crazy. Hope this helps.

9 Likes

@HVPGH I like mine and I agree with everything @rcleven said. It’s worth the buy

8 Likes

Chefsflavours.co.uk started their black friday event this morning

BLACKFRIDAY20 for 20% off your order. No nic shots though

11 Likes

I was about to post but you beat me to it.

I’ll order tomorrow morning as I’ve enjoyed a couple of light refreshments tonight and probably throw too much discretion to the wind.

8 Likes

Alas, the payment options on “Cigabuy” are foreign to me and their shipping charges of roughly $20 make the deal OK but much less attractive to me. I don’t really “need” another mod to save for backup and although I like shiny and new, I can’t vape more than one device at a time - that’s always my end of day rationale for holding down my expenses, especially when a trip to the grocery store/gas station is like 20% more than last year (& I’m on a fixed income at this point in life) :frowning:

9 Likes

Shipping for one mod at $20.00? That seems like highway robbery. That would discourage me too. Don’t get discouraged. There are a lot of sales for good mods for ± 1 dollar from a few sellers out there and the sales will continue for the next month and a half. No need to rush into anything.

9 Likes

Man, that bugs me. It’s just the priniple of it that turns me off. I don’t mind paying for shipping, but if that’s where you’re making the bulk of your profit, then… nope.

7 Likes

I quit shopping at Cigabuy. I used to buy ten dollar mods that were actually $20 all said n done. When they lost PayPal, they lost my business. I was thinking about making an order a few months ago. Their options to pay were all foreign to me. I never heard of any of the options. Sofort or something was one but it was a bunch of weird banks. No PP, and not even credit cards. I haven’t been back.

7 Likes

What’s the difference if you’re paying the profit on the product or the shipment?

4 Likes

Money-wise it’s no different. It’s the principle of it that I don’t agree with. Maybe I’m just weird. You see it a lot on EBAY. If I see two listings for an item and one is 50.00 with 5.00 shipping and the other is 1.00 with 54.00 shipping, I’ll go with the first one every time.

12 Likes

Finally got the vanilla ice cream sc from them and orange tang VTA :joy::joy: i forgot to order 5l of of vg :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes