Good Deals 2021!

I am a bit but I have checked their Trustpilot reviews and they are for the most part very good, I know that the company have been around for many years now. Oh well I have taken a punt now and made a small order (just over twenty quid with delivery) so we shall see what they are like when they arrive and I get the time to try them, there was no mention of the flavours being out of date which I think they would have to state by law if they were. I was surprised to see that they were selling Flavorah Bing Cherry as I thought that particular flavour had been discontinued some time ago, I bought a bottle anyway as I heard it was good. @robin I checked their international delivery policy and it says to contact them if your country isn’t listed in the shipping options.

Worldwide Delivery

We can ship the majority of products to most of the countries outside of the EU. If your country is not displayed during checkout or if you get “there is no carrier available…” message, there could be some shipping restrictions. Please contact us in this case.

7 Likes

Ill contact them . Thank you.

7 Likes

Hate to say but it’s probably real close to being off date for the alpine strawberry

7 Likes

I have already thought of that but even if it is close to the BBD/SBD I wouldn’t be too worried as I have many flavour concentrates that have well exceeded theirs and they are still good, I do keep mine in a refrigerator so maybe that’s helped a bit.

10 Likes

Did anyone mention Flavor Jungle 50% off sale 12/21 - 23?
“WINTER50” on 220 select flavors.

10 Likes

6 Likes

Nomnomz 25% discount. (but their DHL shipping-only totally sux and makes it a no go for normal size orders (for EU).

6 Likes

Bull City flavor’s has a 15% off sale. Code SLEIGHRIDE.

9 Likes

@rcleven it’s ALWAYS just AFTER I place(d) a big order !!!

:slight_smile:

11 Likes

@rcleven I’m pretty well stocked with the flavors I regularly mix…but this is a great sale. Thanks for the heads up. I may have to end the year with a BCF order.

9 Likes

Did anyone post the VSO sale? His code is auto applied for 30% off and you can combine our elrecipes code for an extra 17% off. Don’t know how long it runs. It’s called Boxer Day which technically is Dec. 26. but I just placed an order successfully.

12 Likes

Oh, thanks for that. I didn’t know he was having a sale. That might be something I’d be interested in.

6 Likes

Me neither. I just heard that his caramel was actually good (I have issues with caramels) and went there to check it out. I ended up leaving with much more :wink:

6 Likes

Though I am pretty well stocked on what I use, I still placed an order from BCF for my TPA Western Blend, a couple of other tobaccos, some menthol and Capella’s Super Sweet. And then I ordered two 500ml nic base (100mg/ml, PG) from Carolina Xtractions. The BCF order should be here today or tomorrow and the Carolina Xtractions order will be filled in about 10 days.

6 Likes

9 Likes

Great share @Mikser.

Lots of keepers …

7 Likes

Extra 40% off of clearance items ( EXTRA40)
Unfortunately they don’t ship to NY.

5 Likes

Nude Nicotine is having a flash sale on synthetic nicotine if anyone is interested:

5 Likes

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.