Good Deals 2021!

Thanks much for the gracious offer. Another generous member of the community has already mentioned sending me a sample so I can try it. I did just get an email notification from BC that they have stock again. I’ll be good until my next flavoring order. Thanks again.

7 Likes

Are any of you guys into “High end” mechs? I never heard of one called the Stinger. I watched a Bogan review about it. They’re made in Italy and we’re $300+ at the time of that video.

Seems like a hard hitter but I’m not into the looks.

5 Likes

Last day to order from Armageddon Mfg… They have a few Apocalypse RDAs left for six bucks and random other things.

9 Likes

It is most definitely that!! I thought it had the very best flavor I have ever had from cotton. My issue is the break-in. I couldn’t handle the break-in. Maybe it’s different now it’s been at least 3 years since I tried it.

What’s the break-in like for you?

Anyway, what I liked the most about it is the fact that the guy that creates it is a cotton farmer and if you go to his website there is a much better selection of cotton. After visiting the web page https://cottonman.com/ I see it has changed considerably since the last time I was there. He had like 6 or so different cotton for vaping and now it’s not even mentioned. Anyway, depending on what you say about the break-in I might try it again.

6 Likes

There is a slight break in but nothing terrible. It isn’t full on flavor at first but it doesn’t take long. Maybe after the third or fourth drip/squonk it’s working well. I never even thought of it until you brought it up. While it’s breaking in, it isn’t unpleasant or anything.

9 Likes

DIYFlavorChaser.com

8 Likes

@robin I remember you asking about the one shots

5 Likes

10 Likes

I love coil clouts small mass aliens …They are perfect

4 Likes

Well at 60% 0ff…even more perfect-er

4 Likes

11 Likes

UK: Grey Haze is still clearing out a fair bit. The Sunbox Mixx, Boxx and Dovpo Abyss are ones to note. I cleaned up on P42As, wire and coils to last till summer.

5 Likes

For viewers in the UK, Ecigone have the Paramour SBS mod in black or red/black for £29.99

4 Likes

6 Likes

15% off 12/14 and 12/15. Code: STNIC

5 Likes

I see what they did there! lol
Very creatively cool!!
I :heart: it!

:thinking:
What a great name for a Christmas mix!

6 Likes

Just got 100ml of apple snacks (cap) for £2 from vapable as it was close too or past bb date and its actual bb date is 4/24 score one for me

8 Likes

Check out these prices for Flavorah concentrates especially the Alpine Strawberry.

11 Likes

Too bad they don’t ship to the states. My cart is full.

5 Likes

Damn id be leary …Doesnt make sense , wholesale prices for a gallon isnt that cheAP per ml

6 Likes