Good Deals 2021!

will it fit in the grus?

6 Likes

Yes it will. The only somewhat tricky part I’ve seen, is soldering the wires to the 510. Not a lot of room to work with if your hands aren’t steady (mine always aren’t. Thanks arthritis!)

8 Likes

and you know this how ?

4 Likes

Because I am the Great and Powerful OZ, that’s how.
Plus, there are youtube videos all about it. I believe there is a Grus thread here that shows how. Unfortunately, I’m too lazy to look for it, so have at it.

7 Likes

ok, ima search around

6 Likes
7 Likes

I have 4 but was trying to find the squonk bottles and can’t find them anywhere

7 Likes

ok, i found it/them. interesting. for me, i see no need, the GRUS does me fine as is. and i already have 2 75c’s.

my 3 GRUS are sad, they have been kicked to the curb by the 2 URSA’s.

7 Likes

My Grus’ are underpowered. One more than the other. Easy fix is to raise the wattage, but it pisses me off. The little things often do. Thats why I want to modify them. I love how they look and feel, I just don’t want them pissing me off, plus it gives me something to do that I like doing.

10 Likes

fair enough…

i bet the underpowering is a poor solder.

8 Likes

The fact the grus are underpowered is exactly why mine are in the stash box. If I could get the ehpro cs120 boards and they’d fit I would look for someone to install those in the grus’.

7 Likes

Sale and free shipping at $75.00 USD.
Didn’t see anything particularly tempting, but thought I would share if anyone is interested. This site is legit. Used to buy parts and boards from them but they no longer have those.
https://www.thecloudyvapor.com/

9 Likes

I’ve been holding out for that last 500ml/liter of nicotine for my final banishment stash, figuring that last minute vendor sales would be significant. Seemingly to my surprise prices are holding steady, probably to the huge demand. If anyone sees an amazing deal, please post. -Thanks

8 Likes

Here’s how to upgrade your Grus to a DNA

12 Likes

thanx, i saw that.

6 Likes

i just check 1 URSA and 2 GRUS. .11 on a Paranormal, .09 on the others. and i just now check on a Vicious Ant mod with a 75c, .09.

so, what is right ?

update. i noticed the 510 on the para was dirty looking. i cleaned it, now .08.

8 Likes

I may pick up a couple. My vape budget is almost depleted. I spent way too much money. I used a bit of my vacation funds to stock up. However, i love squonking, so a couple more mods wont hurt
. Right? :wink:
Im having a problem finding a bottle for my ijoy capo . I broke the bottle, so its usless as a squonk

13 Likes

I don’t have the patience (nor the eyes or dexterity any more for this) but would be willing to pay for parts and labor for someone to transform mine (2) with DNA 75 boards :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Hi Robin,

Here is a fix I found for the Inbox, maybe that helps for the Capo:

7 Likes

Robin I am not positive, but those bottles look just like the hard wismec, kangertech, GeekVape,and original eleaf squeeze bottle. If you have any and confirm that they fit. I have quite a few replacement bottles new in the box. They look very similar with the exception of the color, the one’s I have are brown and work in all the mods I mentioned. I don’t have a Ijoy to confirm though.

11 Likes