Good Deals 2021!

Sale and free shipping at $75.00 USD.
Didn’t see anything particularly tempting, but thought I would share if anyone is interested. This site is legit. Used to buy parts and boards from them but they no longer have those.
https://www.thecloudyvapor.com/

9 Likes

I’ve been holding out for that last 500ml/liter of nicotine for my final banishment stash, figuring that last minute vendor sales would be significant. Seemingly to my surprise prices are holding steady, probably to the huge demand. If anyone sees an amazing deal, please post. -Thanks

8 Likes

Here’s how to upgrade your Grus to a DNA

12 Likes

thanx, i saw that.

6 Likes

i just check 1 URSA and 2 GRUS. .11 on a Paranormal, .09 on the others. and i just now check on a Vicious Ant mod with a 75c, .09.

so, what is right ?

update. i noticed the 510 on the para was dirty looking. i cleaned it, now .08.

8 Likes

I may pick up a couple. My vape budget is almost depleted. I spent way too much money. I used a bit of my vacation funds to stock up. However, i love squonking, so a couple more mods wont hurt
. Right? :wink:
Im having a problem finding a bottle for my ijoy capo . I broke the bottle, so its usless as a squonk

13 Likes

I don’t have the patience (nor the eyes or dexterity any more for this) but would be willing to pay for parts and labor for someone to transform mine (2) with DNA 75 boards :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Hi Robin,

Here is a fix I found for the Inbox, maybe that helps for the Capo:

7 Likes

Robin I am not positive, but those bottles look just like the hard wismec, kangertech, GeekVape,and original eleaf squeeze bottle. If you have any and confirm that they fit. I have quite a few replacement bottles new in the box. They look very similar with the exception of the color, the one’s I have are brown and work in all the mods I mentioned. I don’t have a Ijoy to confirm though.

11 Likes

Thank you.Ill check it out.

6 Likes

Thank you. Ill check out those bottles The capo is kind of outdated so finding replacement parts is nearly impossible… I’m trying to figure out how to fix it. The bottom of the bottle fell out, so it wont hold any juice.

7 Likes

The capo has a 9mm bottle so maybe any other 9 mm bottle will fit, with a few adjustments.

7 Likes

You can use the regular styled eleaf/wismec bottles for the Loxotic BF, or Pico Squeeze. They sit a little crooked though since the Squeeze 2 bottles have those off set caps.

Another thing that’s possible is to cut the rod off with a dremmel. You can use whatever kind of bottles that have silicon tubing after that.

I know neither of those suggestions is better or easier than new bottles made for them. I have so many of the darned things that I never really thought about the bottles. They all come with spares and I don’t think I’ve ever used one. I’ll have to see if I can get the metal part to fit over any other kind of bottles.

8 Likes

Advanced Vape Supply
will no longer be supplying wire or coils from March 26th (Thank you PACT Act :rage:)
70% discount on all coil and wire products CODE: 70OFF
Get in quick!!!

12 Likes

Such a sad day. They were already out of my go to spools and I was only allowed to add 19 packs of my go to coils to the cart. Even getting 190.00 worth of coils for 66.00 didn’t cheer me up. Saw this coming and had already ordered some coilology spools and coils from ft a couple weeks ago.

10 Likes

So true, although Coilology do make great coils and will always be available from other overseas vendors (such as Fasttech)

8 Likes

That’s too bad if they’re going out of business. I love their wire. I buy almost all my SS from them. I’ll check my stock and see if I need any more. It was 50% for a few months now. I just got these spools last week.

10 Likes

No word from WireOptim as of yet :thinking:

6 Likes

They are not going out of business (as of yet) and will continue with Molecule22 and Aromatherapy products.

7 Likes

it looks like they are staying in business. they don’t sell vape wire any more.

8 Likes